See what sportsbooks have posted as player prop bet markets for Dan Arnold in Sunday’s game at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. His Jacksonville Jaguars (2-14) take the field against the Indianapolis Colts (9-7) in Week 18 at TIAA Bank Field.
Arnold Receiving Insights
- Arnold averages 25.5 receiving yards, 2.0 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- Arnold has put up over 23.5 receiving yards in 43.8% of his games this season (seven of 16).
- Arnold’s season average of 25.5 receiving yards is 10.7 less than his average over/under (36.2).
- Arnold has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet in 46.2% of his games (six of 13).
- Arnold has zero touchdown catches in 16 games this year.
Indianapolis Colts Rankings
- The 248.8 passing yards per game conceded by the Colts defense makes them the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense.
- The Colts’ defense ranks 30th in the NFL by allowing 1.9 passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (30 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.