Take a look at Cyril Grayson Jr.’s player prop betting options set by sportsbooks for his next NFL contest on Sunday at 4:25 PM ET airing on CBS. This matchup in Week 18 sees Grayson’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers (12-4) in action at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida against the Carolina Panthers (5-11).
Grayson Receiving Insights
- Grayson averages 13.3 receiving yards, 25.2 less than the over/under of 38.5 that has been set for Sunday’s matchup.
- Grayson has put up over 38.5 receiving yards in 18.8% of his games this season (three of 16).
- Grayson has had a touchdown catch in two of 16 games this year, but had only one TD in each of those games.
Carolina Panthers Rankings
- The 202.1 passing yards per game given up by the Panthers defense makes them the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense.
- Opponents of the Panthers have scored 23 touchdowns through the air (1.4 per game). The Panthers’ defense is 10th in the league in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.