The Cleveland State Vikings (8-3, 0-0 Horizon) hit the road in Horizon action against the Robert Morris Colonials (2-11, 0-0 Horizon) on Friday, January 7, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Vikings are favored by 7 points in the game. The over/under is set at 144.5 for the matchup.
Cleveland State vs. Robert Morris Predictions
Cleveland State vs. Robert Morris Betting Odds
|Cleveland State||-7||144.5 points|
Cleveland State vs. Robert Morris Betting Trends
- Cleveland State has gone 6-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Vikings are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- Games involving Cleveland State have hit the over four times out of nine chances this season.
- The Vikings record 75.4 points per game, only 2.2 fewer points than the 77.6 the Colonials give up.
- When Cleveland State puts up more than 77.6 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Robert Morris is 10-2-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Colonials have an ATS record of 6-0.
- Games involving Robert Morris have hit the over seven times out of 12 chances this year.
- The Colonials score only 1.4 more points per game (69.2) than the Vikings give up to opponents (67.8).
- When it scores more than 67.8 points, Robert Morris is 1-6 against the spread and 2-6 overall.
Cleveland State vs. Robert Morris Over/Under Trends
- This season, Cleveland State and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s total of 144.5 points four times.
- This season, six of Robert Morris’ games have ended with a score higher than 144.5 points.
- The Vikings average 75.4 points per game against the Colonials’ 69.2, amounting to 0.1 points over the contest’s point total of 144.5.
- This game’s total is 0.9 fewer points than the 145.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Vikings games is 140.7 points, 3.8 fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is two points more than the average over/under in Colonials’ games this season (142.5 points).
Cleveland State Team Leaders
- Torrey Patton: 12.7 PTS, 7 REB, 1.8 STL, 42.1 FG%, 28 3PT% (7-for-25)
- D’Moi Hodge: 14.3 PTS, 2.3 STL, 45.3 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (20-for-62)
- Deante Johnson: 8.5 PTS, 60 FG%
- Broc Finstuen: 9.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 61.8 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (7-for-17)
- Tre Gomillion: 9.2 PTS, 49.4 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
Robert Morris Team Leaders
- Kahliel Spear: 11.6 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.2 BLK, 46.2 FG%
- Rasheem Dunn: 12.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Enoch Cheeks: 7.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.8 FG%, 48 3PT% (12-for-25)
- Matt Mayers: 5.8 PTS, 66.7 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
- Michael Green III: 8.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 38.6 FG%, 25 3PT% (11-for-44)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.