The Cleveland Browns (7-9) are 6-point favorites as they look to stop their three-game losing streak in a matchup with the Cincinnati Bengals (10-6) on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at FirstEnergy Stadium. The point total is 38.
Browns vs. Bengals Predictions
Browns vs. Bengals Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Browns and Bengals: Last Three Games
- Cleveland is 2-1-0 against the spread over its last three games, and has a 0-3 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final combined score of each of the past three Browns games did not go over the set point total.
- The last three Browns games averaged 43.8 total points, 5.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Cincinnati covered the spread in its past three contests while putting up a 3-0 record straight-up in those games.
- Two times in those three games, the final combined score has gone over the set total.
- The last three Bengals games averaged 46.0 total points, 8.0 more points than this matchup’s point total.
Browns and Bengals: Betting Trends
- Cleveland has put together a record of 7-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Browns are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 6-point favorites.
- Games involving Cleveland have hit the over seven times this season.
- The Browns have been the moneyline favorite eight total times this season. They’ve gone 6-2 in those games.
- Cleveland has played in three games as a moneyline favorite with odds of -253 or shorter and won each of them.
- The Browns have an implied moneyline win probability of 71.7% in this game.
- Cincinnati has covered the spread nine times over 16 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 6-point underdogs or more, the Bengals have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This year, Cincinnati’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The Bengals have been underdogs in eight games this season and won five (62.5%) of those contests.
- Cincinnati has played as an underdog of +204 or more once this season and won that game.
- This season, nine of Cleveland’s 16 games have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 38 points.
- In Cincinnati’s 16 games this season, 13 have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s over/under of 38.
- Together, the two teams combine for 48.3 points per game, 10.3 points more than the point total of 38 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 44.4 points per game, 6.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Browns have seen a 45.9 over/under in their games this season, 7.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 8.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Bengals’ games this season (46.5 points).
Browns Players to Watch
- Nick Chubb is the No. 34 fantasy player overall and the No. 7 fantasy running back with 189.3 points (averaging 11.8 per game).
- Kareem Hunt’s 90.0 total fantasy points (an average of 5.6 per game), are enough to rank him 130th overall and 43rd among running backs.
- So far this season, Donovan Peoples-Jones’ 71.9 total fantasy points make him the No. 168 fantasy player and No. 57 receiver. He averages 4.5 fantasy points per game.
- David Njoku is working on the 172nd-ranked fantasy season (19th among tight ends) with 70.5 fantasy points, averaging 4.4 per game.
Bengals Players to Watch
- So far this season, Joe Burrow is the seventh-best fantasy player overall this season and the sixth-best fantasy quarterback with 314.2 fantasy points (19.6 per game).
- Ja’Marr Chase has totaled 221.0 fantasy points this year (13.8 per game), enough to rank him third among receivers and 22nd overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Tee Higgins averages 8.9 fantasy points per game on the way to 143.1 total fantasy points. That makes him the 68th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 17th-ranked receiver.
- Tyler Boyd has put together the 93rd-ranked fantasy season (29th among receivers) with 116.8 fantasy points, averaging 7.3 per game.
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.