In advance of Case Keenum’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, check out some insights and stats to make the best bets. Keenum’s Cleveland Browns (7-9) have a Week 18 matchup at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio against the Cincinnati Bengals (10-6).
Keenum Passing Insights
- Keenum’s passing yardage average this season (17.9) is 208.6 below Sunday’s over/under.
- Keenum has not thrown for more than 226.5 yards in a game this year.
- Keenum’s passing yards average of 17.9 this season is lower than his average prop bet total (130.8) by 112.9 yards.
- Keenum has not gone over on his passing yards prop total in six chances this season.
- Keenum has completed a touchdown pass once out of 16 games this year.
- In 16 games this season, Keenum has no interceptions.
Keenum Rushing Insights
- Keenum’s rushing yards over/under for Sunday’s game is set at 7.5 yards. That’s 7.1 more than his season average of 0.4.
- Not once yet this season has Keenum rushed for more than 7.5 yards in a game.
- Keenum’s average rushing yards prop so far this season (4.7) is just a bit higher than his rushing yard average (0.4) this year.
- Keenum has not hit his rushing yards over in any of his six games played this year.
- Through 16 games, Keenum has not rushed for a touchdown.
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings
- The 270.1 passing yards per game conceded by the Bengals defense makes them the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense.
- The Bengals have the No. 15 defense in the NFL in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding 24 this season (1.5 per game).
- The Bengals rank 17th in the league with 12 interceptions on the season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.