See what sportsbooks have posted as player props for Cam Akers in Sunday’s game at 4:25 PM ET airing on FOX. Akers and the Los Angeles Rams (12-4) meet the San Francisco 49ers (9-7) at SoFi Stadium in Week 18.
Akers Rushing Insights
- Akers’ rushing yards prop bet for Sunday’s game is set at 24.5 yards. That is 24.5 more than his season average of 0.0.
- Not once yet this season has Akers rushed for more than 24.5 yards in a game.
- Akers has not made it to paydirt on the ground through 16 games.
Akers Receiving Insights
- Akers’ 0.0 receiving yards average is 7.5 less than his prop total on Sunday.
- Akers has not totaled more than 7.5 receiving yards in a game (in 16 outings).
- Having played 16 games this season, Akers has not caught a touchdown pass.
San Francisco 49ers Rankings
- The run defense of the 49ers is giving up 106.0 yards per contest on the ground this season, which ranks ninth in the NFL.
- Opponents of the 49ers have put up 17 touchdowns on the ground (1.1 per game). The 49ers’ defense is 23rd in the NFL in that category.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.