The Buffalo Bills (10-6) are 16.5-point favorites as they try to continue their three-game winning streak in a matchup with the New York Jets (4-12) on Sunday, January 9, 2022 at Highmark Stadium. This game has an over/under of 41 points.
Bills vs. Jets Predictions
Bills vs. Jets Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bills and Jets: Last Three Games
- Buffalo is 2-0-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall over its past three contests.
- Two times in those three games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The last three Bills games averaged 44.2 total points, 3.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- New York covered the spread in its last three matchups while putting up a 1-2 record straight-up in those games.
- In all of those games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The past three Jets games averaged 3.2 more points (44.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
Bills and Jets: Betting Trends
- Buffalo is 8-6-2 against the spread this season.
- The Bills are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 16.5-point favorites.
- This season, Buffalo’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The Bills have put together an 8-5 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 61.5% of those games).
- Buffalo has played as a moneyline favorite of -1171 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Bills’ implied win probability is 92.1%.
- New York has covered the spread six times over 16 games with a set spread.
- New York games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this year.
- The Jets have entered the game as underdogs 15 times this season and won three, or 20%, of those games.
- New York has not been a bigger underdog this season than the +714 moneyline set for this game.
- Buffalo and its opponents have combined to outscore Sunday’s total (41 points) nine times this season.
- In New York’s 16 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Sunday’s point total of 41.
- The total for the game of 41 is 6.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bills (28.5 points per game) and the Jets (18.8 points per game).
- This game’s point total is 6.2 fewer points than the 47.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2021.
- The Bills have seen a 47.7 average over/under in their games this season, 6.7 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 3.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Jets’ games this season (44.1 points).
Bills Players to Watch
- Josh Allen is the top fantasy player overall with 378.7 fantasy points (23.7 per game).
- Stefon Diggs’ 168.4 total fantasy points (an average of 10.5 per game), are good enough to place him 48th overall and seventh among receivers.
- So far this season, Devin Singletary’s 134.6 total fantasy points make him the No. 75 fantasy player and No. 25 running back. He averages 8.4 fantasy points per game.
- Dawson Knox is working on the 100th-ranked fantasy season (fifth among tight ends) with 109.8 fantasy points, averaging 6.9 per game.
Jets Players to Watch
- So far this season, Zach Wilson is the 66th-best fantasy player overall this season and the 28th-best fantasy quarterback with 144.0 fantasy points (9.0 per game).
- Michael Carter has racked up 116.5 fantasy points this year (7.3 per game), enough to place him 30th among running backs and 94th overall in league-wide fantasy standings.
- Ty Johnson’s 83.1 total fantasy points make him the No. 142 fantasy player and No. 47 running back. He averages 5.2 fantasy points per game.
- Braxton Berrios has put together the 159th-ranked fantasy season (53rd among receivers) with 75.1 fantasy points, averaging 4.7 per game.
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.