Take a look at Brandon Allen’s player props set by oddsmakers for his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Allen and his Cincinnati Bengals (10-6) have a Week 18 game against the Cleveland Browns (7-9) at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Allen Passing Insights
- Compared to his 209.5-yard prop bet total for this contest, Allen is passing for less yards per game this season (0.8).
- Allen has not passed for more than 209.5 yards in a game this year.
- Allen has completed a touchdown pass once out of 16 games this season.
- Allen has thrown zero interceptions in 16 games this year.
Allen Rushing Insights
- Allen records -0.3 rushing yards per game this season, 7.8 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Not once so far this season has Allen rushed for more than 7.5 yards in a game.
- Allen has not scored a rushing TD through 16 games.
Cleveland Browns Rankings
- Allen will square off against the NFL’s fifth-ranked pass defense this week. The Browns give up 223.5 passing yards per game.
- The Browns’ defense ranks 24th in the league with 28 passing TDs conceded so far this season.
- The Browns’ defense has recorded 13 interceptions against opposing QBs (0.8 per game), which ranks 14th in the NFL.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Comp/Att||Pass. Yds||Pass. TDs||INTs||Rush. Att.||Rush. Yds||Rush. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.