The Boston University Terriers (10-5, 0-0 Patriot) are at home in Patriot play against the Loyola (MD) Greyhounds (7-6, 0-0 Patriot) on Friday, January 7, 2022 at 5:00 PM ET. The Terriers are favored by 7.5 points in the game. The matchup has a point total of 134.5.
Boston University vs. Loyola (MD) Predictions
Boston University vs. Loyola (MD) Betting Odds
|Boston University||-7.5||134.5 points|
Boston University vs. Loyola (MD) Last 10 Games
- Boston University is 7-3 overall and 4-4-2 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Boston University games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Terriers games averaged 3.3 fewer points (131.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Terriers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 0.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Loyola (MD) covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Loyola (MD) games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Greyhounds games averaged 136.4 total points, 1.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Greyhounds’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 68.8, 0.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Boston University vs. Loyola (MD) Betting Trends
- Boston University has put together a 9-4-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Terriers are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Boston University games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- The Terriers put up 68.9 points per game, only 0.9 more points than the 68.0 the Greyhounds give up.
- Boston University is 4-2 against the spread and 5-3 overall when scoring more than 68.0 points.
- Loyola (MD) is 8-4-1 against the spread this season.
- The Greyhounds have a perfect 4-0 ATS record when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Loyola (MD)’s games have gone over the total five times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Greyhounds score an average of 69.4 points per game, only 4.2 more points than the 65.2 the Terriers allow.
- When it scores more than 65.2 points, Loyola (MD) is 5-4-1 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
Boston University vs. Loyola (MD) Over/Under Trends
- This season, Boston University and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under of 134.5 points four times.
- This season, 10 games Loyola (MD) played finished with a combined score higher than 134.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138.3 points per game, 3.8 points more than the over/under of 134.5 for this game.
- The 133.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 1.3 fewer than the 134.5 total in this contest.
- The Terriers have seen a 132.3 average over/under in their games this season, 2.2 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Greyhounds’ games have a total points bet of 140.6 points this season, 6.1 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Boston University Team Leaders
- Sukhmail Mathon: 13.9 PTS, 9.5 REB, 49.3 FG%
- Javante McCoy: 16.8 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 48.4 3PT% (30-for-62)
- Jonas Harper: 8.4 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (27-for-89)
- Fletcher Tynen: 6.3 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- Walter Whyte: 12.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.8 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (13-for-33)
Loyola (MD) Team Leaders
- Cam Spencer: 18.4 PTS, 2.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (24-for-78)
- Jaylin Andrews: 14.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 38.0 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (22-for-71)
- Kenny Jones: 8.6 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.4 STL, 36.6 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (21-for-61)
- Golden Dike: 4.0 PTS, 60.5 FG%
- Milos Ilic: 5.9 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.