The Lehigh Mountain Hawks (4-10, 0-0 Patriot) are underdogs (+6.5) for an attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Army Black Knights (8-6, 0-0 Patriot) at 5:00 PM ET on Friday, January 7, 2022 at Christl Arena. The over/under is set at 146.5 for the matchup.
Army vs. Lehigh Predictions
Army vs. Lehigh Betting Odds
Army vs. Lehigh Last 10 Games
- Army has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Army’s past 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The last 10 Black Knights games averaged 139.6 total points, 6.9 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Black Knights have a points-per-game average 1.0 point below their season-long scoring average.
- Lehigh is 3-7 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Lehigh and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Mountain Hawks games averaged 11.3 fewer points (135.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Mountain Hawks are scoring 63.7 points per game compared to their 64.9 season average.
Army vs. Lehigh Betting Trends
- Army has compiled a 9-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Army’s games have hit the over eight times out of 12 chances.
- The 73.1 points per game the Black Knights average are only 1.0 more point than the Mountain Hawks allow (72.1).
- When Army puts up more than 72.1 points, it is 4-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Lehigh has compiled a 7-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Mountain Hawks have an ATS record of 7-0 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This season, seven of Lehigh’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Mountain Hawks score 6.0 fewer points per game (64.9) than the Black Knights allow their opponents to score (70.9).
- Lehigh has put together a 2-3 ATS record and a 2-3 overall record in games it scores more than 70.9 points.
Army vs. Lehigh Over/Under Trends
- This season, Army games have gone over this matchup’s 146.5-point total seven times.
- This season, six games Lehigh played finished with a combined score higher than 146.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 138 points per game, 8.5 points fewer than the point total of 146.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 143 points per game, 3.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Black Knights have seen a 140.0 average over/under in their games this season, 6.5 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 10.0 points separates this game’s over/under (146.5 points) and the average total points bet in Mountain Hawks’ games (136.5 points) this season.
Army Team Leaders
- Josh Caldwell: 13.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 44.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
- Jalen Rucker: 15.6 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (41-for-110)
- Charlie Peterson: 8.3 PTS, 50.6 FG%
- Aaron Duhart: 5.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 50.0 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (11-for-26)
- Matt Dove: 4.8 PTS, 67.5 FG%
Lehigh Team Leaders
- Evan Taylor: 12.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.4 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (19-for-54)
- Jeameril Wilson: 12.3 PTS, 60.3 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (13-for-32)
- Dominic Parolin: 5.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 40.8 FG%
- Nic Lynch: 6.9 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
- Keith Higgins Jr.: 6.2 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (11-for-42)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.