The Wright State Raiders (6-7, 0-0 Horizon) are favored (-7.5) to build on a four-game win streak when they host the UIC Flames (4-7, 0-0 Horizon) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 6, 2022 at Wright State University Nutter Center. The matchup has an over/under set at 143.5 points.
Wright State vs. UIC Predictions
Wright State vs. UIC Betting Odds
|Wright State||-7.5||143.5 points|
Wright State vs. UIC Betting Trends
- Wright State is 6-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Raiders have an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 7.5-point favorites.
- Wright State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Raiders score just 4.6 more points per game (73.7) than the Flames give up (69.1).
- When Wright State puts up more than 69.1 points, it is 3-6 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
- UIC has compiled a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Flames have an ATS record of 3-0 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- UIC’s games have gone over the total four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Flames’ 67.7 points per game are 7.9 fewer points than the 75.6 the Raiders allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 75.6 points, UIC is 1-1 against the spread and 1-2 overall.
Wright State vs. UIC Over/Under Trends
- This season, Wright State games have hit the over on this matchup’s 143.5-point total eight times.
- This season, three of UIC’s games have ended with a score higher than 143.5 points.
- The Raiders average 73.7 points per game against the Flames’ 67.7, amounting to 2.1 points under the game’s over/under of 143.5.
- This matchup’s total is 1.2 fewer points than the 144.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Raiders have seen a 148.3 over/under in their games this season, 4.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.7 points more than the average over/under in Flames’ games this season (135.8 points).
Wright State Team Leaders
- Tanner Holden: 19.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 50.9 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (6-for-15)
- Grant Basile: 17.5 PTS, 9.0 REB, 1.5 BLK, 48.0 FG%, 20.4 3PT% (10-for-49)
- Trey Calvin: 13.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.3 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (20-for-52)
- Tim Finke: 8.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.6 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (20-for-63)
- AJ Braun: 7.6 PTS, 67.5 FG%
UIC Team Leaders
- Damaria Franklin: 16.7 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.5 STL, 43.8 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (21-for-70)
- Kevin Johnson: 11.1 PTS, 6.0 AST, 40.3 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (15-for-54)
- Zion Griffin: 11.2 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (17-for-46)
- Jalen Warren: 7.7 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 24.1 3PT% (7-for-29)
- Michael Diggins: 6.5 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 49.2 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (3-for-18)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.