The No. 23 Wisconsin Badgers (11-2, 0-0 Big Ten) will look to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Iowa Hawkeyes (11-3, 0-0 Big Ten) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 6, 2022 as 1.5-point favorites. The Hawkeyes have won four games in a row. The over/under is set at 147 for the matchup.
Wisconsin vs. Iowa Predictions
Wisconsin vs. Iowa Betting Odds
Wisconsin vs. Iowa Last 10 Games
- Wisconsin is 8-2 overall and 7-2-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Wisconsin and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Badgers games averaged 15.7 fewer points (131.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Badgers have a points-per-game average 0.7 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Iowa covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Iowa and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The Hawkeyes’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 151.4 points scored. That’s 4.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hawkeyes’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 83.4, four points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Wisconsin vs. Iowa Betting Trends
- Wisconsin has covered the spread in a game nine times this season (9-4-0).
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Badgers have gone 6-4 against the spread.
- This season, Wisconsin’s games have hit the over eight times out of 14 chances.
- The Badgers average 70.6 points per game, only 0.1 more points than the 70.5 the Hawkeyes allow.
- Wisconsin has a 3-3 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when scoring more than 70.5 points.
- Iowa has compiled a 9-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Hawkeyes are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Iowa’s games have gone over the total 11 times this year.
- The Hawkeyes score an average of 87.4 points per game, 23.8 more points than the 63.6 the Badgers allow to opponents.
- Iowa has put together a 9-4 ATS record and an 11-2 overall record in games it scores more than 63.6 points.
Wisconsin vs. Iowa Over/Under Trends
- Wisconsin and its opponents have combined to score more than 147 points in a game just twice this season.
- In Iowa’s 14 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 147.
- The over/under for the game of 147 is 11 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Badgers (70.6 points per game) and the Hawkeyes (87.4 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 134.1 points per game, 12.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Badgers games is 16 points fewer than the over/under of 147 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.9 points separates the average total points bet in Hawkeyes’ games (149.9 points) and this game’s over/under (147 points).
Wisconsin Team Leaders
- Jonathan Davis: 18.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.1 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (16-for-46)
- Brad Davison: 14.5 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (33-for-95)
- Tyler Wahl: 8.9 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 44.8 FG%
- Steven Crowl: 8.5 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
- Chucky Hepburn: 7.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.1 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (13-for-44)
Iowa Team Leaders
- Keegan Murray: 24.5 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.5 STL, 2.1 BLK, 59.2 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (21-for-59)
- Kris Murray: 8.5 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (16-for-36)
- Patrick McCaffery: 9.6 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (11-for-35)
- Filip Rebraca: 6.1 PTS, 58.6 FG%
- Joe Toussaint: 5.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 49.2 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (5-for-11)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.