A pair of hot teams hit the court when the Wagner Seahawks (8-2, 0-0 NEC) host the Bryant Bulldogs (6-7, 0-0 NEC) on Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Bulldogs are 9.5-point underdogs and will try to keep their five-game win streak intact against the Seahawks, who have won five straight. The matchup has an over/under set at 143.5 points.
Wagner vs. Bryant Predictions
Wagner vs. Bryant Betting Odds
Wagner vs. Bryant Betting Trends
- Wagner has covered the spread in a matchup five times this season (5-2-0).
- In games they have played as 9.5-point favorites or more, the Seahawks have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Wagner have hit the over twice out of seven chances this season.
- The Seahawks score 9.1 fewer points per game (66.4) than the Bulldogs give up (75.5).
- Wagner is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 75.5 points.
- Bryant has covered the spread in a game seven times this year (7-5-0).
- The Bulldogs are a perfect 3-0 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- Bryant games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs’ 73.5 points per game are 21.3 more points than the 52.2 the Seahawks allow to opponents.
- Bryant is 3-7 against the spread and 6-6 overall when it scores more than 52.2 points.
Wagner vs. Bryant Over/Under Trends
- Wagner and its opponents have combined to exceed Thursday’s total of 143.5 points just once this season.
- Seven of Bryant’s games ended with a combined score over 143.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the matchup of 143.5 is 3.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Seahawks (66.4 points per game) and the Bulldogs (73.5 points per game).
- The 127.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 15.8 fewer than the 143.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Seahawks games is 134.6 points, 8.9 fewer than the over/under of 143.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.5 points separates the average total points bet in Bulldogs’ games (146 points) and this contest’s over/under (143.5 points).
Wagner Team Leaders
- Alex Morales: 15.9 PTS, 2.1 STL, 58.5 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (8-for-16)
- Will Martinez: 11.8 PTS, 55.9 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (6-for-14)
- Elijah Ford: 11.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 50.6 FG%, 13.3 3PT% (2-for-15)
- Raekwon Rogers: 10.3 PTS, 64.4 FG%
- Zaire Williams: 5.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 35.8 FG%, 24.2 3PT% (8-for-33)
Bryant Team Leaders
- Charles Pride: 14.4 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.5 STL, 42.2 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (19-for-68)
- Peter Kiss: 20.0 PTS, 1.8 STL, 43.7 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (16-for-64)
- Hall Elisias: 9.6 PTS, 3.7 BLK, 50.0 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Adham Eleeda: 9.5 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (37-for-99)
- Chris Childs: 9.2 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (19-for-59)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.