The Vermont Catamounts (7-4, 0-0 America East) host the New Hampshire Wildcats (5-4, 0-0 America East) after winning three home games in a row. The Catamounts are heavy favorites by 10.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 6, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 125.5.
Vermont vs. New Hampshire Predictions
Vermont vs. New Hampshire Betting Odds
Vermont vs. New Hampshire Betting Trends
- Vermont has put together a 6-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 10.5-point favorites or more, the Catamounts have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, Vermont’s games have hit the over four times.
- The Catamounts put up 64.8 points per game, only 2.6 more points than the 62.2 the Wildcats give up.
- When Vermont scores more than 62.2 points, it is 4-1 against the spread and 5-0 overall.
- New Hampshire has covered the spread in each of its seven games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 10.5-point underdogs or more, the Wildcats have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- Games involving New Hampshire have hit the over twice out of seven chances this year.
- The Wildcats put up an average of 73.3 points per game, 12.1 more points than the 61.2 the Catamounts give up.
- When it scores more than 61.2 points, New Hampshire is 5-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
Vermont vs. New Hampshire Over/Under Trends
- This season, Vermont games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 125.5-point over/under six times.
- Five of New Hampshire’s games finished with a combined score higher than 125.5 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 125.5 is 12.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Catamounts (64.8 points per game) and the Wildcats (73.3 points per game).
- The 123.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 2.1 fewer than the 125.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Catamounts have seen a 129.9 over/under in their games this season, 4.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Wildcats’ games have a total points bet of 134.6 points this season, 9.1 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Vermont Team Leaders
- Ben Shungu: 14.7 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (16-for-48)
- Ryan Davis: 15.8 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (15-for-40)
- Isaiah Powell: 12.3 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (12-for-41)
- Justin Mazzulla: 5.7 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 15.0 3PT% (3-for-20)
- Finn Sullivan: 6.3 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
New Hampshire Team Leaders
- Jayden Martinez: 17.6 PTS, 7.7 REB, 53.2 FG%, 51.2 3PT% (22-for-43)
- Blondeau Tchoukuiengo: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (10-for-30)
- Nick Guadarrama: 9.9 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (10-for-41)
- Nick Johnson: 8.7 PTS, 54.0 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
- Tayler Mattos: 6.3 PTS, 7.7 REB, 45.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.