The Utah Utes (8-6, 0-0 Pac-12) are heavy favorites (-10) as they attempt to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the Washington Huskies (5-7, 0-0 Pac-12) on Thursday, January 6, 2022 at Jon M. Huntsman Center. The game airs at 9:30 PM ET. The over/under is 145 for the matchup.
Utah vs. Washington Predictions
Utah vs. Washington Betting Odds
Utah vs. Washington Betting Trends
- Utah has put together a record of 9-4-1 against the spread this season.
- The Utes are 3-0-1 ATS when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- Utah games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
- The 72.7 points per game the Utes put up are 5.3 more points than the Huskies allow (67.4).
- When Utah totals more than 67.4 points, it is 4-3-1 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- Washington has covered the spread in a game five times this season (5-7-0).
- The Huskies are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- Washington games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- The Huskies’ 64.7 points per game are only 3.2 fewer points than the 67.9 the Utes allow.
- When it scores more than 67.9 points, Washington is 4-4 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
Utah vs. Washington Over/Under Trends
- Utah and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Thursday’s total of 145 points six times this season.
- This season, six games Washington played finished with a combined score over 145 points.
- The Utes average 72.7 points per game against the Huskies’ 64.7, totaling 7.6 points under the matchup’s point total of 145.
- This game’s over/under is 9.7 fewer points than the 135.3 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Utes have seen a 136.1 average over/under in their games this season, 8.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.8 points separates this contest’s over/under (145 points) and the average total points bet in Huskies’ games (144.2 points) this season.
Utah Team Leaders
- Branden Carlson: 12.4 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 50.9 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Rollie Worster: 7.8 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Marco Anthony: 7.5 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
- Both Gach: 10.6 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (18-for-49)
- David Jenkins Jr.: 11.8 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 43 3PT% (37-for-86)
Washington Team Leaders
- Terrell Brown Jr.: 22 PTS, 2.4 STL, 46.4 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (4-for-18)
- Emmitt Matthews Jr.: 11.4 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
- Daejon Davis: 8 PTS, 2.3 STL, 30.7 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (13-for-41)
- PJ Fuller: 10 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.8 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
- Jamal Bey: 8.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.3 FG%, 35 3PT% (14-for-40)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.