The No. 7 USC Trojans (12-0, 0-0 Pac-12) will attempt to build on a 12-game winning streak when they visit the California Golden Bears (9-5, 0-0 Pac-12) at 11:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 6, 2022 as 5.5-point favorites. The Golden Bears have won five games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 125.
USC vs. Cal Predictions
USC vs. Cal Betting Odds
USC vs. Cal Betting Trends
- USC is 5-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Trojans have an ATS record of 5-5.
- This season, USC’s games have hit the over four times.
- The Trojans put up 75.9 points per game, 14.3 more points than the 61.6 the Golden Bears give up.
- USC has a 6-4 record against the spread and an 11-0 record overall when putting up more than 61.6 points.
- Cal has put together an 11-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Golden Bears have a perfect ATS record of 3-0.
- Cal games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Golden Bears’ 66.9 points per game are 6.2 more points than the 60.7 the Trojans give up to opponents.
- Cal is 8-2 against the spread and 9-1 overall when it scores more than 60.7 points.
USC vs. Cal Over/Under Trends
- USC and its opponents have combined to go over Thursday’s total of 125 points nine times this season.
- There have been seven Cal games that have finished with a combined score higher than 125 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 125 is 17.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Trojans (75.9 points per game) and the Golden Bears (66.9 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 2.7 fewer points than the 122.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Trojans games is 140.9 points, 15.9 more than the over/under of 125 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Golden Bears’ games this season (129.4 points).
USC Team Leaders
- Isaiah Mobley: 15 PTS, 9.6 REB, 47.9 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (20-for-47)
- Drew Peterson: 10.6 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (10-for-30)
- Chevez Goodwin: 13.2 PTS, 7.1 REB, 64.2 FG%
- Boogie Ellis: 11.8 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (16-for-49)
- Agbonkpolo: 8.8 PTS, 47 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (9-for-34)
Cal Team Leaders
- Andre Kelly: 14.6 PTS, 8.6 REB, 61.2 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Jordan Shepherd: 14.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (14-for-47)
- Grant Anticevich: 12.1 PTS, 7.9 REB, 42.9 FG%, 39 3PT% (23-for-59)
- Joel Brown: 6.1 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (6-for-16)
- Jalen Celestine: 5.1 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 36 3PT% (9-for-25)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.