The Little Rock Trojans (6-7, 0-0 Sun Belt) are underdogs (by 8.5 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the UL Monroe Warhawks (8-6, 0-0 Sun Belt) on Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under is 150.5 in the matchup.
UL Monroe vs. Little Rock Predictions
UL Monroe vs. Little Rock Betting Odds
|UL Monroe||-8.5||150.5 points|
UL Monroe vs. Little Rock Last 10 Games
- UL Monroe has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- UL Monroe’s past 10 outings saw nine go over the total.
- The last 10 Warhawks games averaged 141.2 total points, 9.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Warhawks have a points-per-game average 3.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Little Rock is 4-6 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Little Rock games have gone over the set total five times.
- The Trojans’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 138.4 points scored. That’s 12.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Trojans have scored 5.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 70.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
UL Monroe vs. Little Rock Betting Trends
- UL Monroe has covered the spread nine times over 11 games with a set spread.
- The Warhawks are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- This season, UL Monroe’s games have hit the over nine times out of 11 chances.
- The Warhawks record 6.5 more points per game (78.6) than the Trojans allow (72.1).
- When UL Monroe totals more than 72.1 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
- Little Rock is 10-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Trojans are 6-0 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Little Rock’s games have gone over the total five times out of 11 chances this year.
- The Trojans put up an average of 70.8 points per game, 6.1 fewer points than the 76.9 the Warhawks give up.
- Little Rock has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 3-1 overall record in games it scores more than 76.9 points.
UL Monroe vs. Little Rock Over/Under Trends
- This season, UL Monroe games have gone over this game’s 150.5-point total seven times.
- This season, Little Rock has played only two games with a combined score higher than 150.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 150.5 is 1.1 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Warhawks (78.6 points per game) and the Trojans (70.8 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 1.5 fewer points than the 149 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Warhawks games is 8.8 points fewer than the over/under of 150.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 12.2 points separates this game’s over/under (150.5 points) and the average total points bet in Trojans’ games (138.3 points) this season.
UL Monroe Team Leaders
- Andre Jones: 13.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 46.2 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (6-for-30)
- Russell Harrison: 11.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.9 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (29-for-75)
- Elijah Gonzales: 7.0 PTS, 2.1 STL, 45.6 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
- Thomas Howell: 10.1 PTS, 62.5 FG%
- Koreem Ozier: 12.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.0 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (22-for-58)
Little Rock Team Leaders
- Isaiah Palermo: 12.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 55.0 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
- Marko Lukic: 11.7 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (17-for-65)
- Nikola Maric: 14.5 PTS, 56.9 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Jovan Stulic: 8.4 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (19-for-46)
- Kevin Osawe: 6.9 PTS, 35.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.