The UC Riverside Highlanders (6-4, 0-0 Big West) are favored (by 8 points) to build on a four-game home win streak when they host the UCSD Tritons (8-5, 0-0 Big West) on Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under is 131.5 in the matchup.
UC Riverside vs. UCSD Predictions
UC Riverside vs. UCSD Betting Odds
|UC Riverside||-8||131.5 points|
UC Riverside vs. UCSD Betting Trends
- UC Riverside has put together a 6-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Highlanders have yet to cover the spread when they are at least 8-point favorites (0-1).
- UC Riverside’s games have gone over the total twice out of eight chances this season.
- The Highlanders score 64.5 points per game, only 1.1 fewer points than the 65.6 the Tritons allow.
- UC Riverside has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when putting up more than 65.6 points.
- UCSD has compiled an 8-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 8-point underdogs or more, the Tritons have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This year, UCSD’s games have hit the over five times out of 11 chances.
- The Tritons’ 72.0 points per game are 12.3 more points than the 59.7 the Highlanders give up.
- When it scores more than 59.7 points, UCSD is 6-1 against the spread and 8-1 overall.
UC Riverside vs. UCSD Over/Under Trends
- UC Riverside and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 131.5 points just twice this season.
- There have been six UCSD games that have finished with a combined score higher than 131.5 points this season.
- The Highlanders average 64.5 points per game against the Tritons’ 72.0, amounting to 5.0 points over the game’s total of 131.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 125.3 points per game, 6.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Highlanders games is 130.8 points, 0.7 fewer than the over/under of 131.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 6.9 points separates the average total points bet in Tritons’ games (138.4 points) and this matchup’s over/under (131.5 points).
UC Riverside Team Leaders
- Zyon Pullin: 12.2 PTS, 7.1 REB, 43.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Callum McRae: 8.4 PTS, 8.5 REB, 51.4 FG%
- J.P. Moorman II: 10.7 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (13-for-46)
- Flynn Cameron: 11.3 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 44.1 3PT% (26-for-59)
- Dominick Pickett: 7.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 46.3 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
UCSD Team Leaders
- Toni Rocak: 15.2 PTS, 7.1 REB, 47.5 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Francis Nwaokorie: 10.5 PTS, 53.4 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (12-for-33)
- Jake Killingsworth: 7.2 PTS, 51.6 FG%, 46.8 3PT% (22-for-47)
- Bryce Pope: 12.2 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 34 3PT% (17-for-50)
- Jace Roquemore: 7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.6 FG%, 20.6 3PT% (7-for-34)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.