The Tarleton State Texans (6-9, 0-0 WAC) host the Sam Houston Bearkats (7-8, 0-0 WAC) after winning four straight home games. The Texans are favored by 3.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 6, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 125.5 points.
Tarleton State vs. Sam Houston Predictions
Tarleton State vs. Sam Houston Betting Odds
|Tarleton State||-3.5||125.5 points|
Tarleton State vs. Sam Houston Last 10 Games
- Tarleton State is 3-7 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Tarleton State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Texans games averaged 0.2 more points (125.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Texans have scored three fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Sam Houston has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Sam Houston games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The Bearkats’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 135.5 points scored. That’s 10 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Bearkats have scored 7.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 73.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Tarleton State vs. Sam Houston Betting Trends
- Tarleton State is 10-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Texans have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Tarleton State’s games have gone over the total four times out of 12 chances this season.
- The 63.2 points per game the Texans record are the same as the Bearkats give up.
- Sam Houston is 11-2-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bearkats have a perfect 6-0 ATS record when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Sam Houston have hit the over six times out of 13 chances this year.
- The Bearkats score an average of 73.5 points per game, 10.1 more points than the 63.4 the Texans allow.
- When it scores more than 63.4 points, Sam Houston is 5-2 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
Tarleton State vs. Sam Houston Over/Under Trends
- This season, four of Tarleton State’s 12 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 125.5 points.
- There have been 11 Sam Houston games that have ended with a combined score higher than 125.5 points this season.
- The Texans average 63.2 points per game against the Bearkats’ 73.5, totaling 11.2 points over the game’s over/under of 125.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 130.5 points per game, five more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Texans have seen a 127 over/under in their games this season, 1.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Bearkats’ games have a total points bet of 137.6 points this season, 12.1 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Tarleton State Team Leaders
- Montre’ Gipson: 14.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44 FG%, 23.6 3PT% (13-for-55)
- Tahj Small: 14.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.9 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
- Freddy Hicks: 9.7 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (13-for-40)
- Shamir Bogues: 7.5 PTS, 2.1 STL, 45 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
- Shakur Daniel: 6.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 34.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
Sam Houston Team Leaders
- Savion Flagg: 19.7 PTS, 8.6 REB, 45.6 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (41-for-106)
- Tristan Ikpe: 6.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 52.1 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Demarkus Lampley: 12.1 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (42-for-116)
- Jaden Ray: 6.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.6 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
- Javion May: 5.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 48.5 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.