The Seattle U Redhawks (9-4, 0-0 WAC) are heavy favorites (-10) as they look to end a three-game road slide when they square off against the Chicago State Cougars (4-11, 0-0 WAC) on Thursday, January 6, 2022 at Jones Convocation Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 136.5 points.
Seattle U vs. Chicago State Predictions
Seattle U vs. Chicago State Betting Odds
|Seattle U||-10||136.5 points|
Seattle U vs. Chicago State Last 10 Games
- Seattle U covered the spread nine times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Redhawks games has surpassed the set total two times.
- The Redhawks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.5 points scored. That’s 7.0 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Redhawks’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 2.9 points lower than their season-long average.
- Chicago State has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Chicago State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Cougars games averaged 132.2 total points, 4.3 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Cougars have a 59.3 points-per-game average, 0.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Seattle U vs. Chicago State Betting Trends
- Seattle U has registered a 9-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 10 points or more, the Redhawks have gone 3-1 against the spread.
- This season, Seattle U’s games have hit the over twice out of 11 chances.
- The Redhawks score just 2.6 more points per game (76.3) than the Cougars allow (73.7).
- Seattle U has a 5-1 record against the spread and a 7-1 record overall when scoring more than 73.7 points.
- Chicago State has put together a 13-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cougars have an ATS record of 11-0 when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- Chicago State’s games have gone over the total 10 times this year.
- The Cougars average 5.0 fewer points per game (60.1) than the Redhawks give up (65.1).
- Chicago State is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it scores more than 65.1 points.
Seattle U vs. Chicago State Over/Under Trends
- Seattle U and its opponents have combined to go over Thursday’s total of 136.5 points five times this season.
- This season, seven of Chicago State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 136.5 points.
- The Redhawks average 76.3 points per game against the Cougars’ 60.1, totaling 0.1 points under the game’s over/under of 136.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 138.8 points per game, 2.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Redhawks have seen a 143.5 average over/under in their games this season, 7.0 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 1.7 points more than the average over/under in Cougars’ games this season (134.8 points).
Seattle U Team Leaders
- Darrion Trammell: 14.5 PTS, 5.3 AST, 2.9 STL, 39.6 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (17-for-54)
- Cameron Tyson: 14.7 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (44-for-109)
- Riley Grigsby: 14.0 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 25.8 3PT% (16-for-62)
- Emeka Udenyi: 6.2 PTS, 56.5 FG%
- Kobe Williamson: 5.6 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
Chicago State Team Leaders
- Jahsean Corbett: 12.0 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (20-for-57)
- Coreyoun Rushin: 8.9 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 43.2 FG%
- Brandon Betson: 14.1 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (35-for-95)
- Dominique Alexander: 6.7 PTS, 31.9 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
- Teddy Bayi Ba Mandeng: 2.9 PTS, 36.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.