The Houston Baptist Huskies (4-6, 0-0 Southland) visit the SE Louisiana Lions (4-9, 0-0 Southland) after losing four road games in a row. The Lions are favored by 6.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 12:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 6, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5.
SE Louisiana vs. Houston Baptist Predictions
SE Louisiana vs. Houston Baptist Betting Odds
|SE Louisiana||-6.5||143.5 points|
SE Louisiana vs. Houston Baptist Betting Trends
- SE Louisiana is 10-1-0 against the spread this season.
- SE Louisiana games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 12 chances this season.
- The 75.5 points per game the Lions put up are five more points than the Huskies allow (70.5).
- SE Louisiana is 1-2 against the spread and 4-2 overall when scoring more than 70.5 points.
- Houston Baptist has covered the spread in a matchup six times this season (6-0-0).
- The Huskies are 5-0 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Houston Baptist’s games have hit the over twice out of six chances.
- The Huskies score an average of 72.8 points per game, just three fewer points than the 75.8 the Lions give up to opponents.
SE Louisiana vs. Houston Baptist Over/Under Trends
- Six SE Louisiana games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- This season, two Houston Baptist games have ended with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 143.5.
- The Lions average 75.5 points per game against the Huskies’ 72.8, amounting to 4.8 points over the matchup’s point total of 143.5.
- The 146.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.8 more than the 143.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Lions have seen a 143.8 over/under in their games this season, 0.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of two points separates the average total points bet in Huskies’ games (145.5 points) and this matchup’s over/under (143.5 points).
SE Louisiana Team Leaders
- Jalyn Hinton: 11.5 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.9 BLK, 58.4 FG%
- Gus Okafor: 12.8 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (20-for-55)
- Keon Clergeot: 11.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.5 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (13-for-43)
- Joe Kasperzyk: 8.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.1 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (14-for-49)
- Roger McFarlane: 5.7 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 45 3PT% (9-for-20)
Houston Baptist Team Leaders
- Darius Lee: 12.7 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.3 STL, 54.9 FG%
- Brycen Long: 10.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (21-for-48)
- Sam Hofman: 7.6 PTS, 53.6 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (11-for-27)
- Deshon Proctor: 6.1 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Zion Tordoff: 6.3 PTS, 62.2 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.