The Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (4-9, 0-0 NEC) are favored (-1.5) to stop a four-game losing streak when they visit the Saint Francis (BKN) Terriers (3-10, 0-0 NEC) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 6, 2022 at Daniel Lynch ’38 Gymnasium. The over/under in the matchup is 142.5.
Saint Francis (PA) vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Predictions
Saint Francis (PA) vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Odds
|Saint Francis (PA)||-1.5||142.5 points|
Saint Francis (PA) vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Last 10 Games
- Saint Francis (PA) covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Saint Francis (PA)’s last 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The last 10 Red Flash games averaged 146.5 total points, 4.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Red Flash have scored 1.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Saint Francis (BKN) covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- Two times in those 10 games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- The Terriers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 140.5 points scored. That’s 2.0 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Terriers have a 62.3 points-per-game average, 4.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
Saint Francis (PA) vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Betting Trends
- Saint Francis (PA) has covered the spread seven times in 11 games with a set spread.
- The Red Flash have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, eight of Saint Francis (PA)’s games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Red Flash put up only 2.6 more points per game (73.0) than the Terriers allow (70.4).
- Saint Francis (PA) has a 5-2 record against the spread and a 4-4 record overall when putting up more than 70.4 points.
- Saint Francis (BKN) has compiled an 8-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Terriers went 7-0 against the spread.
- This season, Saint Francis (BKN)’s games have hit the over three times out of 11 chances.
- The Terriers average 9.8 fewer points per game (66.5) than the Red Flash allow their opponents to score (76.3).
Saint Francis (PA) vs. Saint Francis (BKN) Over/Under Trends
- This season, Saint Francis (PA) and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 142.5 points eight times.
- There have been just two games featuring Saint Francis (BKN) this season with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 142.5.
- The Red Flash average 73.0 points per game against the Terriers’ 66.5, amounting to 3.0 points under the game’s point total of 142.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 146.7 points per game, 4.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Red Flash games is 146.0 points, 3.5 more than the over/under of 142.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.5 points separates this game’s over/under (142.5 points) and the average total points bet in Terriers’ games (140.0 points) this season.
Saint Francis (PA) Team Leaders
- Ramiir Dixon-Conover: 13.1 PTS, 2.1 STL, 42.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
- Ronell Giles, Jr.: 13.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 39.1 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- Josh Cohen: 11.1 PTS, 66.7 FG%
- Maxwell Land: 9.5 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (19-for-54)
- Myles Thompson: 10.8 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (16-for-34)
Saint Francis (BKN) Team Leaders
- Michael Cubbage: 11.5 PTS, 2.3 STL, 37.1 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (4-for-26)
- Patrick Emilien: 10.5 PTS, 49.5 FG%
- Rob Higgins: 10.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.4 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Tedrick Wilcox Jr.: 9.8 PTS, 55.8 FG%, 54.2 3PT% (26-for-48)
- Larry Moreno: 8.3 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (24-for-69)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.