C-USA foes meet when the Rice Owls (7-5, 0-0 C-USA) host the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (9-4, 0-0 C-USA) at Tudor Fieldhouse, starting at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 6, 2022. The Blue Raiders are 3.5-point underdogs in the game. The over/under is 150.5 for the matchup.
Rice vs. Middle Tennessee Predictions
Rice vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Odds
Rice vs. Middle Tennessee Betting Trends
- Rice has put together a 7-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 3.5 points or more, the Owls have gone 4-3 against the spread.
- This season, Rice’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The 77.8 points per game the Owls average are 10.9 more points than the Blue Raiders give up (66.9).
- When Rice totals more than 66.9 points, it is 4-5 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
- Middle Tennessee has registered an 8-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Blue Raiders have an ATS record of 4-2.
- Middle Tennessee’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Blue Raiders score an average of 77.1 points per game, only 2.8 more points than the 74.3 the Owls allow to opponents.
- Middle Tennessee has put together a 5-0 ATS record and a 6-1 overall record in games it scores more than 74.3 points.
Rice vs. Middle Tennessee Over/Under Trends
- Rice and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 150.5 points five times this season.
- This season, four of Middle Tennessee’s games have ended with a score higher than 150.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 154.9 points per game, 4.4 points more than the over/under of 150.5 for this matchup.
- The 141.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 9.3 fewer than the 150.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Owls have seen a 143.1 average over/under in their games this season, 7.4 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Blue Raiders games have an over/under of 137.3 points this season, 13.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Rice Team Leaders
- Max Fiedler: 9.9 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.3 BLK, 59.5 FG%
- Travis Evee: 14.3 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 47.4 3PT% (37-for-78)
- Carl Pierre: 14.5 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (35-for-80)
- Chris Mullins: 9.8 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- Quincy Olivari: 8.8 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (16-for-47)
Middle Tennessee Team Leaders
- Eli Lawrence: 11.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.7 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (21-for-69)
- Josh Jefferson: 12.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.3 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (26-for-81)
- Donovan Sims: 10.1 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (15-for-52)
- DeAndre Dishman: 7.8 PTS, 52.3 FG%
- Camryn Weston: 8.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 60.0 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.