The Radford Highlanders (4-8, 0-0 Big South) visit the South Carolina Upstate Spartans (3-9, 0-0 Big South) after losing seven road games in a row. The Highlanders are favored by 4.5 points in the contest, which starts at 4:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 6, 2022. The over/under for the matchup is set at 134.5.
Radford vs. South Carolina Upstate Predictions
Radford vs. South Carolina Upstate Betting Odds
Radford vs. South Carolina Upstate Betting Trends
- Radford is 10-1-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Highlanders have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, Radford’s games have hit the over four times out of 11 chances.
- The Highlanders record 10.2 fewer points per game (61.6) than the Spartans give up (71.8).
- South Carolina Upstate has covered the spread eight times over 10 games with a set spread.
- The Spartans are a perfect 7-0 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This year, South Carolina Upstate’s games have hit the over six times out of 10 chances.
- The Spartans score only 0.9 fewer points per game (67.8) than the Highlanders allow their opponents to score (68.7).
- South Carolina Upstate is 2-1-1 against the spread and 3-3 overall when it scores more than 68.7 points.
Radford vs. South Carolina Upstate Over/Under Trends
- Three Radford games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 134.5 points.
- This season, seven of South Carolina Upstate’s games have ended with a score higher than 134.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 129.4 points per game, 5.1 points fewer than the total of 134.5 for this game.
- The 140.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are six more than the 134.5 total in this contest.
- The Highlanders have seen a 133.2 average over/under in their games this season, 1.3 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- Spartans’ games have a total points bet of 141.6 points this season, 7.1 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Radford Team Leaders
- Rashun Williams: 8.8 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (20-for-57)
- Josiah Jeffers: 5.8 PTS, 2.3 STL, 36.4 FG%, 25 3PT% (3-for-12)
- Shaquan Jules: 7.5 PTS, 67.3 FG%
- Chyree Walker: 3.5 PTS, 36.2 FG%
- Cameron McNeil: 6.9 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 25.6 3PT% (10-for-39)
South Carolina Upstate Team Leaders
- Bryson Mozone: 13.7 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (26-for-72)
- Jordan Gainey: 9.7 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 48 3PT% (24-for-50)
- Josh Aldrich: 5.1 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Dalvin White: 6.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.5 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (14-for-37)
- Jalen Breazeale: 5.3 PTS, 40 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.