The Saint Thomas Tommies (8-7, 0-0 Summit) are 5.5-point underdogs as they look to extend a three-game home winning streak when they host the Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (9-6, 0-0 Summit) on Thursday, January 6, 2022 at Schoenecker Arena. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 157 for the matchup.
Oral Roberts vs. St. Thomas Predictions
Oral Roberts vs. St. Thomas Betting Odds
|Oral Roberts||-5.5||157 points|
Oral Roberts vs. St. Thomas Last 10 Games
- Oral Roberts covered the spread nine times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Oral Roberts games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Golden Eagles games averaged 150.3 total points, 6.7 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Golden Eagles’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 3.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- St. Thomas has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- St. Thomas and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Tommies’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 145.9 points scored. That’s 11.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Tommies have a 75.1 points-per-game average, 4.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Oral Roberts vs. St. Thomas Betting Trends
- Oral Roberts is 10-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Eagles have an ATS record of 4-1 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Oral Roberts have hit the over seven times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Golden Eagles put up 82.6 points per game, 13.1 more points than the 69.5 the Tommies give up.
- Oral Roberts has an 8-1 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall when putting up more than 69.5 points.
- St. Thomas has put together a 7-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Tommies have an ATS record of 5-2 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This year, St. Thomas’ games have hit the over seven times out of 12 chances.
- The Tommies score 11.8 more points per game (79.5) than the Golden Eagles allow (67.7).
- St. Thomas is 8-1 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it scores more than 67.7 points.
Oral Roberts vs. St. Thomas Over/Under Trends
- Four Oral Roberts games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 157 points.
- This season, three of St. Thomas’ games have finished with a combined score higher than 157 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 162.1 points per game, 5.1 points more than the point total of 157 for this game.
- The 137.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 19.8 fewer than the 157 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Golden Eagles games is 150.7 points, 6.3 fewer than the over/under of 157 points for this contest.
- A difference of 10.9 points separates this contest’s over/under (157 points) and the average total points bet in Tommies’ games (146.1 points) this season.
Oral Roberts Team Leaders
- Max Abmas: 21.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.1 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (57-for-133)
- Francis Lacis: 7.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.1 BLK, 43.7 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (24-for-59)
- Kareem Thompson: 7.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.0 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (15-for-41)
- DeShang Weaver: 10.1 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (25-for-59)
- Carlos Jurgens: 6.5 PTS, 36.0 FG%, 13.7 3PT% (7-for-51)
St. Thomas Team Leaders
- Anders Nelson: 17.0 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (23-for-80)
- Riley Miller: 17.8 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (65-for-143)
- Parker Bjorklund: 13.6 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.1 STL, 58.8 FG%, 75.0 3PT% (3-for-4)
- Brooks Allen: 5.8 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (18-for-47)
- Burt Hedstrom: 7.6 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (21-for-56)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.