The North Texas Mean Green (8-3, 0-0 C-USA) will try to extend a six-game winning streak when they host the UAB Blazers (12-3, 0-0 C-USA) at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 6, 2022 as 1-point favorites. The Blazers have won three games in a row. The matchup’s point total is 124.
North Texas vs. UAB Predictions
North Texas vs. UAB Betting Odds
|North Texas||-1||124 points|
North Texas vs. UAB Betting Trends
- North Texas is 5-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 1 point or more, the Mean Green have gone 3-3 against the spread.
- This season, North Texas’ games have hit the over once out of nine chances.
- The Mean Green average 5.8 more points per game (66.7) than the Blazers give up (60.9).
- When North Texas scores more than 60.9 points, it is 4-3 against the spread and 7-2 overall.
- UAB is 9-4-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 1-point underdogs or more, the Blazers have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This season, eight of UAB’s games have gone over the point total out of 13 chances.
- The Blazers average 28.1 more points per game (82.1) than the Mean Green give up (54.0).
- UAB has put together a 10-3 ATS record and a 12-3 overall record in games it scores more than 54.0 points.
North Texas vs. UAB Over/Under Trends
- This season, three of North Texas’ nine games have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 124 points.
- This season, all of UAB’s games have ended with a score higher than 124 points.
- The Mean Green average 66.7 points per game against the Blazers’ 82.1, amounting to 24.8 points over the matchup’s point total of 124.
- The 114.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 9.1 fewer than the 124 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Mean Green have seen a 129.1 over/under in their games this season, 5.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 17.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Blazers’ games this season (141.2 points).
North Texas Team Leaders
- Thomas Bell: 12.1 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (12-for-40)
- Tylor Perry: 14.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.6 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (25-for-55)
- Abou Ousmane: 8.6 PTS, 47.0 FG%
- Mardrez McBride: 9.1 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (22-for-69)
- Rubin Jones: 9.3 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (15-for-48)
UAB Team Leaders
- Jordan Walker: 15.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39.1 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (38-for-91)
- Quan Jackson: 10.1 PTS, 2.6 STL, 41.0 FG%, 13.3 3PT% (4-for-30)
- KJ Buffen: 10.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 56.4 FG%
- Trey Jemison: 7.1 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.5 BLK, 62.5 FG%
- Michael Ertel: 11.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44.2 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (24-for-62)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.