The New Orleans Privateers (4-7, 0-0 Southland) host the McNeese Cowboys (4-9, 0-0 Southland) at Leonard E. Merrell Center on Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 2:30 PM ET. There is no line set for the matchup. The point total is set at 149.5 for the matchup.
New Orleans vs. McNeese Predictions
New Orleans vs. McNeese Betting Odds
New Orleans vs. McNeese Betting Trends
- New Orleans has put together a record of 8-1-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, six of New Orleans’ games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The Privateers average 72.4 points per game, only 2.4 fewer points than the 74.8 the Cowboys give up.
- When New Orleans totals more than 74.8 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- McNeese has put together a 9-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- This year, McNeese’s games have hit the over four times out of 10 chances.
- The Cowboys score an average of 74.1 points per game, just 2.1 more points than the 72 the Privateers give up.
New Orleans vs. McNeese Over/Under Trends
- This season, five of New Orleans’ nine games have gone over Thursday’s total of 149.5 points.
- This season, three games McNeese played finished with a combined score higher than 149.5 points.
- The point total for the contest of 149.5 is three points more than the combined points per game averages for the Privateers (72.4 points per game) and the Cowboys (74.1 points per game).
- The 146.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 2.7 fewer than the 149.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Privateers games is four points fewer than the over/under of 149.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 4.2 points separates this contest’s over/under (149.5 points) and the average total points bet in Cowboys’ games (145.3 points) this season.
New Orleans Team Leaders
- Derek St. Hilaire: 18.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45.1 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (22-for-59)
- Troy Green: 12.6 PTS, 2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
- Simeon Kirkland: 9.4 PTS, 63.6 FG%
- Tyson Jackson: 8.2 PTS, 54.8 FG%
- Daniel Sackey: 6 PTS, 34.4 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (10-for-24)
McNeese Team Leaders
- Myles Lewis: 11 PTS, 1.4 STL, 54.8 FG%
- Brendan Medley-Bacon: 10 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 58.9 FG%
- Christian Shumate: 9.2 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 19 3PT% (4-for-21)
- Kellon Taylor: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.1 FG%, 15.8 3PT% (3-for-19)
- Harwin Francois: 6.3 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (25-for-68)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.