The Presbyterian Blue Hose (8-7, 0-0 Big South) visit the North Carolina A&T Aggies (5-9, 0-0 Big South) after losing four straight road games. The Aggies are favored by just 1.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 5, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 129.
N.C. A&T vs. Presbyterian Predictions
N.C. A&T vs. Presbyterian Betting Odds
|N.C. A&T||-1.5||129 points|
N.C. A&T vs. Presbyterian Last 10 Games
- N.C. A&T is 3-7 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- N.C. A&T’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Aggies games averaged 139.1 total points, 10.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Aggies are scoring at a rate equal to their season-long scoring average.
- Presbyterian covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Presbyterian games have gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Blue Hose games averaged 134.5 total points, 5.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Blue Hose have a 63.3 points-per-game average, 4.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
N.C. A&T vs. Presbyterian Betting Trends
- N.C. A&T has covered the spread in a game nine times this season (9-2-0).
- The Aggies have an ATS record of 1-2 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- N.C. A&T’s games have gone over the total six times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Aggies record just 2.2 more points per game (68.9) than the Blue Hose give up (66.7).
- N.C. A&T has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 5-3 record overall when scoring more than 66.7 points.
- Presbyterian has covered the spread in a matchup 10 times this season (10-2-1).
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Blue Hose have an ATS record of 8-1.
- Presbyterian games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 13 chances this year.
- The Blue Hose’s 68.1 points per game are just 2.2 fewer points than the 70.3 the Aggies allow.
- Presbyterian is 2-1-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it scores more than 70.3 points.
N.C. A&T vs. Presbyterian Over/Under Trends
- N.C. A&T and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (129 points) eight times this season.
- This season, nine games Presbyterian played finished with a combined score over 129 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 137 points per game, eight points more than the point total of 129 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 137 points per game, eight more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Aggies games is 139.4 points, 10.4 more than the over/under of 129 points for this contest.
- Blue Hose’s games have a total points bet of 136.1 points this season, 7.1 points more than the over/under for this contest.
N.C. A&T Team Leaders
- Demetric Horton: 10.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (29-for-76)
- Marcus Watson: 12.1 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (19-for-61)
- Kameron Langley: 5.3 PTS, 5.7 AST, 1.7 STL, 37 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
- Tyler Maye: 9 PTS, 50 FG%
- David Beatty: 9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.1 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (17-for-58)
Presbyterian Team Leaders
- Rayshon Harrison: 17.1 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (27-for-102)
- Winston Hill: 10.9 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Trevon Reddish: 9.2 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 25 3PT% (3-for-12)
- Kobe Stewart: 6.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 47.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
- Brandon Younger: 7.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.6 FG%, 27.1 3PT% (13-for-48)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.