The Montana Grizzlies (10-5, 0-0 Big Sky) visit the Eastern Washington Eagles (8-6, 0-0 Big Sky) in a matchup of Big Sky teams at Reese Court, beginning at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 6, 2022. The Grizzlies are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 141.5.
Montana vs. Eastern Washington Predictions
Montana vs. Eastern Washington Betting Odds
Montana vs. Eastern Washington Last 10 Games
- Montana is 7-3 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Montana and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Grizzlies games averaged 132.9 total points, 8.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Grizzlies are scoring 5.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Eastern Washington has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Eastern Washington and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 146.8 total points, 5.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Eagles are scoring 70.5 points per game compared to their 75.9 season average.
Montana vs. Eastern Washington Betting Trends
- Montana is 10-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Grizzlies are 6-2 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, seven of Montana’s games have gone over the point total out of 12 chances.
- The Grizzlies record 73.6 points per game, only 1.5 more points than the 72.1 the Eagles allow.
- Montana has a 2-2-1 record against the spread and a 6-2 record overall when scoring more than 72.1 points.
- Eastern Washington has covered the spread 10 times over 12 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Eagles have gone 7-1 against the spread.
- This season, Eastern Washington’s games have hit the over six times out of 12 chances.
- The Eagles put up an average of 75.9 points per game, 13.9 more points than the 62.0 the Grizzlies allow.
- Eastern Washington is 8-2 against the spread and 8-4 overall when it scores more than 62.0 points.
Montana vs. Eastern Washington Over/Under Trends
- Montana and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (141.5 points) four times this season.
- This season, seven games Eastern Washington played finished with a combined score over 141.5 points.
- The Grizzlies average 73.6 points per game against the Eagles’ 75.9, amounting to 8.0 points over the matchup’s point total of 141.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 134.1 points per game, 7.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Grizzlies games is 7.8 points fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 6.1 points separates the average total points bet in Eagles’ games (147.6 points) and this matchup’s over/under (141.5 points).
Montana Team Leaders
- Josh Bannan: 12.3 PTS, 7.9 REB, 49.3 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (14-for-31)
- Cameron Parker: 8.1 PTS, 6.5 AST, 54.7 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (4-for-11)
- Robby Beasley III: 10.4 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (32-for-81)
- Derrick Carter-Hollinger: 7.5 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 48.1 3PT% (13-for-27)
- Brandon Whitney: 9.3 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
Eastern Washington Team Leaders
- Rylan Bergersen: 12.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.5 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (9-for-38)
- Steele Venters: 17.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.1 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (36-for-78)
- Linton Acliese: 15.8 PTS, 7.2 REB, 52.5 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
- Ethan Price: 9.4 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
- Angelo Allegri: 10.4 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (28-for-83)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.