The Montana State Bobcats (10-5, 0-0 Big Sky) visit the Idaho Vandals (3-8, 0-0 Big Sky) in a matchup of Big Sky teams at Idaho Central Arena, tipping off at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 6, 2022. The Vandals are 10-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 144.5 points.
Montana State vs. Idaho Predictions
Montana State vs. Idaho Betting Odds
|Montana State||-10||144.5 points|
Montana State vs. Idaho Betting Trends
- Montana State has covered the spread nine times in 13 games with a set spread.
- The Bobcats have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- Games involving Montana State have hit the over seven times out of 13 chances this season.
- The 76.9 points per game the Bobcats score are the same as the Vandals allow.
- Montana State is 2-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall when scoring more than 79.7 points.
- Idaho has covered the spread nine times over nine games with a set spread.
- The Vandals have an ATS record of 7-0 when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- This year, five of Idaho’s games have gone over the point total out of nine chances.
- The Vandals score only 4.3 more points per game (73) than the Bobcats give up (68.7).
- Idaho is 4-0 against the spread and 3-3 overall when it scores more than 68.7 points.
Montana State vs. Idaho Over/Under Trends
- This season, Montana State and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 144.5 points six times.
- Five of Idaho’s games finished with a combined score over 144.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 149.9 points per game, 5.4 points more than the total of 144.5 for this contest.
- The 148.4 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 3.9 more than the 144.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Bobcats games is 142.2 points, 2.3 fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.2 points more than the average over/under in Vandals’ games this season (143.3 points).
Montana State Team Leaders
- Jubrile Belo: 13.7 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 62.6 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Xavier Bishop: 11.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (22-for-61)
- Abdul Mohamed: 8.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.8 FG%, 46.3 3PT% (19-for-41)
- Amin Adamu: 10.7 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (9-for-28)
- Tyler Patterson: 9.5 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (37-for-91)
Idaho Team Leaders
- Trevante Anderson: 13 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (12-for-44)
- Mikey Dixon: 16.3 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 48.9 3PT% (22-for-45)
- Rashad Smith: 8.5 PTS, 35 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (15-for-40)
- Philip Pepple Jr.: 5.2 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 47.7 FG%
- Nolan Bertain: 5.2 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.