The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (11-3, 0-0 C-USA) are favored (-3.5) to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the UTEP Miners (7-6, 0-0 C-USA) at 10:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 6, 2022 at Don Haskins Center. The matchup’s over/under is set at 139.
Louisiana Tech vs. UTEP Predictions
Louisiana Tech vs. UTEP Betting Odds
|Louisiana Tech||-3.5||139 points|
Louisiana Tech vs. UTEP Last 10 Games
- Louisiana Tech covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Louisiana Tech and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged five more points (144) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 1.8 points lower than their season-long average.
- UTEP covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 UTEP games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The past 10 Miners games averaged 3.3 fewer points (135.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Miners have scored 3.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 69.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
Louisiana Tech vs. UTEP Betting Trends
- Louisiana Tech has covered the spread in a matchup eight times this season (8-2-1).
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Bulldogs have gone 4-2-1 against the spread.
- Louisiana Tech games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times out of 11 chances this season.
- The 80.1 points per game the Bulldogs put up are 14.3 more points than the Miners give up (65.8).
- Louisiana Tech has a 5-3-1 record against the spread and an 11-1 record overall when scoring more than 65.8 points.
- UTEP has covered the spread six times this season (6-4-0).
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Miners have a perfect ATS record of 3-0.
- This year, six of UTEP’s games have gone over the point total out of 10 chances.
- The Miners score just 0.2 fewer points per game (69.4) than the Bulldogs allow their opponents to score (69.6).
- When it scores more than 69.6 points, UTEP is 3-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
Louisiana Tech vs. UTEP Over/Under Trends
- This season, Louisiana Tech games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 139-point over/under eight times.
- This season, five games UTEP played finished with a combined score higher than 139 points.
- The Bulldogs average 80.1 points per game against the Miners’ 69.4, amounting to 10.5 points over the game’s total of 139.
- These two teams surrender a combined 135.4 points per game, 3.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Bulldogs games is 144.9 points, 5.9 more than the over/under of 139 points for this contest.
- Miners games have an over/under of 135.7 points this season, 3.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Louisiana Tech Team Leaders
- Kenneth Lofton Jr.: 17.2 PTS, 9.9 REB, 58.7 FG%
- Amorie Archibald: 13.6 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (20-for-57)
- Keaston Willis: 11.8 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (36-for-97)
- Cobe Williams: 9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.5 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (10-for-42)
- David Green: 6.1 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (10-for-34)
UTEP Team Leaders
- Keonte Kennedy: 13.3 PTS, 2.1 STL, 42.6 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (16-for-52)
- Souley Boum: 19.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 34.6 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (21-for-56)
- Jamal Bieniemy: 12.5 PTS, 1.9 STL, 38.6 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (19-for-56)
- Jorell Saterfield: 7.8 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 47.7 3PT% (21-for-44)
- Jamari Sibley: 5.6 PTS, 55.6 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (6-for-14)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.