The Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (4-10, 0-0 NEC) visit the Long Island Sharks (3-9, 0-0 NEC) after losing three straight road games. The Sharks are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 6, 2022. The matchup’s point total is 139.5.
LIU vs. Mount St. Mary’s Predictions
LIU vs. Mount St. Mary’s Betting Odds
LIU vs. Mount St. Mary’s Betting Trends
- LIU has gone 10-0-0 against the spread this season.
- The Sharks have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- This season, LIU’s games have hit the over five times out of 10 chances.
- The Sharks score 70.8 points per game, 8.1 more points than the 62.7 the Mountaineers allow.
- LIU has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 3-5 record overall when scoring more than 62.7 points.
- Mount St. Mary’s has covered the spread nine times in 11 games with a set spread.
- The Mountaineers have a perfect 6-0 ATS record when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Mount St. Mary’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Mountaineers’ 57.1 points per game are 16.9 fewer points than the 74.0 the Sharks give up to opponents.
LIU vs. Mount St. Mary’s Over/Under Trends
- This season, LIU and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 139.5 points six times.
- There have been five Mount St. Mary’s games that have finished with a combined score higher than 139.5 points this season.
- The Sharks average 70.8 points per game against the Mountaineers’ 57.1, amounting to 11.6 points under the game’s total of 139.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 136.7 points per game, 2.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Sharks have seen a 144.8 average over/under in their games this season, 5.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 7.9 points separates this matchup’s over/under (139.5 points) and the average total points bet in Mountaineers’ games (131.6 points) this season.
LIU Team Leaders
- Tyrn Flowers: 17.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 1.5 BLK, 44.8 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (36-for-92)
- Isaac Kante: 13.3 PTS, 7.8 REB, 53.3 FG%, 17.6 3PT% (3-for-17)
- Eral Penn: 15.1 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (18-for-54)
- Kyndall Davis: 8.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.3 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (11-for-35)
- Tre Wood: 5.0 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (4-for-26)
Mount St. Mary’s Team Leaders
- Nana Opoku: 10.9 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 58.9 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Jalen Benjamin: 13.4 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (22-for-57)
- Mezie Offurum: 10.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.1 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (4-for-18)
- Malik Jefferson: 7.2 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.3 BLK, 46.9 FG%
- Dakota Leffew: 6.7 PTS, 39.0 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (4-for-20)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.