The Denver Broncos (7-9) take a three-game losing streak into a matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs (11-5) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at Empower Field at Mile High. Kansas City is a 10-point favorite in the contest. A 44.5-point over/under is set for the contest.
Chiefs vs. Broncos Predictions
Chiefs Vs. Broncos Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Chiefs and Broncos: Last Three Games
- Kansas City is 2-1-0 against the spread in its past three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The Chiefs and their opponents have hit the over all three times in those games.
- The Chiefs’ past three outings have ended with an average of 49.8 points scored. That’s 5.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Denver is winless against the spread (0-3-0) and 0-3 overall in its last three contests.
- The Broncos and their opponents have combined to hit the over once in those games.
- The last three Broncos games averaged 43.7 total points, 0.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
Chiefs and Broncos: Betting Trends
- Kansas City is 8-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Chiefs have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- Kansas City’s games have gone over the total nine times this season.
- The Chiefs are 11-5 in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 68.8% of those games).
- Kansas City has played as a moneyline favorite of -487 or shorter in only two games this season, and they won both.
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Chiefs have an implied win probability of 83.0%.
- Denver is 7-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Broncos have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- Games involving Denver have hit the over four times this season.
- This season, the Broncos have been the underdog five times and won two of those games.
- Denver has not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +361 odds on them winning this game.
- Kansas City and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (44.5 points) 10 times this season.
- There have been five Denver games that have ended with a combined score over 44.5 points this season.
- The Chiefs average 28.3 points per game against the Broncos’ 19.4, totaling 3.2 points over the matchup’s point total of 44.5.
- The 39.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.8 fewer than the 44.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Chiefs have seen a 52.4 average over/under in their games this season, 7.9 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.7 points separates this contest’s over/under (44.5 points) and the average total points bet in Broncos’ games (43.8 points) this season.
Chiefs Players to Watch
- Patrick Mahomes II is the fourth-best fantasy player overall this season and the fourth-best fantasy quarterback with 335.5 fantasy points (21.0 per game).
- Tyreek Hill has recorded total 185.3 fantasy points this year (11.6 per game), which make him the 36th-ranked player overall and the sixth-ranked receiver.
- So far this season, Travis Kelce’s 161.4 total fantasy points make him the No. 53 fantasy player and No. 2 tight end. He averages 10.1 fantasy points per game.
- Darrel Williams is working on the 65th-ranked fantasy season (21st among running backs) with 144.3 fantasy points, averaging 9.0 per game.
Broncos Players to Watch
- So far this season, Javonte Williams is the No. 55 fantasy player overall and the No. 16 fantasy running back. He’s scored 155.5 points and is averaging 9.7 per game.
- Melvin Gordon III’s 151.5 total fantasy points (an average of 9.5 per game), are good enough to rank him 18th among running backs and 57th overall.
- Tim Patrick averages 5.9 fantasy points per game on the way to 93.9 total fantasy points. That makes him the 123rd-ranked fantasy player overall and the 42nd-ranked receiver.
- Noah Fant’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 11th among tight ends and 132nd overall with 89.4 points (5.6 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.