The Charleston Southern Buccaneers (3-9, 0-0 Big South) are underdogs (+9.5) as they try to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Gardner-Webb Runnin’ Bulldogs (6-7, 0-0 Big South) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at The Buc Dome. The over/under is 146.5 in the matchup.
Gardner-Webb vs. Charleston Southern Predictions
Gardner-Webb vs. Charleston Southern Betting Odds
Gardner-Webb vs. Charleston Southern Betting Trends
- Gardner-Webb has covered the spread eight times over 10 games with a set spread.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 9.5-point favorites.
- This season, Gardner-Webb’s games have hit the over five times out of 10 chances.
- The 73 points per game the Runnin’ Bulldogs put up are 7.3 fewer points than the Buccaneers give up (80.3).
- Gardner-Webb has a 2-0 record against the spread and a 4-0 record overall when scoring more than 80.3 points.
- Charleston Southern has covered (or pushed) in every game with a spread this season for a 12-0-0 ATS record.
- In games they have played as 9.5-point underdogs or more, the Buccaneers have a perfect ATS record of 5-0.
- This year, Charleston Southern’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The Buccaneers put up seven more points per game (72.9) than the Runnin’ Bulldogs allow (65.9).
- Charleston Southern is 2-2 against the spread and 2-4 overall when it scores more than 65.9 points.
Gardner-Webb vs. Charleston Southern Over/Under Trends
- Gardner-Webb and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 146.5 points just twice this season.
- This season, seven of Charleston Southern’s games have ended with a score higher than 146.5 points.
- The Runnin’ Bulldogs average 73 points per game against the Buccaneers’ 72.9, totaling 0.6 points under the matchup’s point total of 146.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 146.2 points per game, 0.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Runnin’ Bulldogs games is 4.4 points fewer than the over/under of 146.5 points in this matchup.
- Buccaneers games have an over/under of 141.4 points this season, 5.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Gardner-Webb Team Leaders
- Kareem Reid: 11.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.8 BLK, 65 FG%
- D’Maurian Williams: 14.2 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (32-for-84)
- Lance Terry: 13.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.8 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (21-for-71)
- Zion Williams: 6.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.1 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
- Jordan Sears: 9 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 26 3PT% (13-for-50)
Charleston Southern Team Leaders
- Tahlik Chavez: 10.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 35.3 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (30-for-92)
- Claudell Harris Jr.: 9.6 PTS, 37 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (14-for-48)
- Deontaye Buskey: 8.1 PTS, 29.6 FG%, 22.5 3PT% (16-for-71)
- Kalib Clinton: 9.8 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Sean Price: 8.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 59.2 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.