The Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (3-9) visit the Florida International Panthers (9-4) after losing four road games in a row. The Panthers are double-digit favorites by 12.5 points in the contest, which tips at 1:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 5, 2022. The point total is set at 129.5 for the matchup.
Florida International vs. Bethune-Cookman Predictions
Florida International vs. Bethune-Cookman Betting Odds
|Florida International||-12.5||129.5 points|
Florida International vs. Bethune-Cookman Betting Trends
- Florida International has covered the spread seven times in 11 games with a set spread.
- Florida International’s games have gone over the total five times out of 11 chances this season.
- The 76.1 points per game the Panthers record are 6.3 more points than the Wildcats give up (69.8).
- Florida International is 4-3 against the spread and 7-2 overall when scoring more than 69.8 points.
- Bethune-Cookman has registered a 9-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 12.5-point underdogs or more, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 7-0.
- This year, Bethune-Cookman’s games have hit the over three times out of 10 chances.
- The Wildcats average 6.3 fewer points per game (59.9) than the Panthers allow (66.2).
Florida International vs. Bethune-Cookman Over/Under Trends
- Florida International and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (129.5 points) seven times this season.
- In Bethune-Cookman’s 10 games this season, three have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 129.5.
- The point total for the contest of 129.5 is 6.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Panthers (76.1 points per game) and the Wildcats (59.9 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 136 points per game, 6.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Panthers games is 138.1 points, 8.6 more than the over/under of 129.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 4.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Wildcats’ games this season (134.3 points).
Florida International Team Leaders
- Tevin Brewer: 15.3 PTS, 5.8 AST, 39.9 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (28-for-66)
- Denver Jones: 12.5 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (20-for-56)
- Clevon Brown: 8.5 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 46.9 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
- Seth Pinkney: 5.1 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 66.7 FG%
- Isaiah Banks: 4 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (4-for-19)
Bethune-Cookman Team Leaders
- Damani McEntire: 8.5 PTS, 2.4 STL, 39.5 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (6-for-13)
- Joe French: 13.6 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (26-for-71)
- Dylan Robertson: 8.3 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 52.5 FG%
- Marcus Garrett: 8.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Collins Joseph: 6.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.4 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.