The North Florida Ospreys (4-9, 0-0 ASUN) are heavy underdogs (+11) as they look to break a nine-game road losing streak when they take on the Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (10-4, 0-0 ASUN) on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at Alico Arena. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 150.5.
FGCU vs. North Florida Predictions
FGCU vs. North Florida Betting Odds
FGCU vs. North Florida Last 10 Games
- FGCU is 8-2 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- FGCU and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 7.2 fewer points (143.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Eagles are scoring 1.4 points more per game compared to their season average.
- North Florida has a 1-9 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread 10 times in those games.
- North Florida’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The Ospreys’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 143.6 points scored. That’s 6.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Ospreys have scored nine fewer points per contest compared to their 69.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
FGCU vs. North Florida Betting Trends
- FGCU has covered the spread 10 times in 14 games with a set spread.
- The Eagles are winless against the spread when they have played as 11-point favorites or more (0-1).
- This season, FGCU’s games have hit the over nine times.
- The Eagles record 78.6 points per game, 5.8 more points than the 72.8 the Ospreys give up.
- FGCU has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall when scoring more than 72.8 points.
- North Florida has gone 10-0-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 11 points or more, the Ospreys are 7-0 against the spread.
- This season, North Florida’s games have hit the over four times out of 10 chances.
- The Ospreys’ 69.5 points per game are only 1.3 fewer points than the 70.8 the Eagles give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 70.8 points, North Florida is 2-0 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
FGCU vs. North Florida Over/Under Trends
- This season, FGCU games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 150.5-point total seven times.
- This season, four games North Florida played finished with a combined score over 150.5 points.
- The over/under for the contest of 150.5 is 2.4 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Eagles (78.6 points per game) and the Ospreys (69.5 points per game).
- The 143.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 6.9 fewer than the 150.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Eagles games is eight points fewer than the over/under of 150.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 6.9 points separates this matchup’s over/under (150.5 points) and the average total points bet in Ospreys’ games (143.6 points) this season.
FGCU Team Leaders
- Tavian Dunn-Martin: 21.4 PTS, 6.1 AST, 1.1 STL, 41.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (44-for-110)
- Kevin Samuel: 11.5 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.3 STL, 2.9 BLK, 70.1 FG%
- Cyrus Largie: 12.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 51.7 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
- Caleb Catto: 8.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.9 FG%, 40 3PT% (20-for-50)
- Zach Anderson: 4.7 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (11-for-26)
North Florida Team Leaders
- Jadyn Parker: 8.5 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 62.2 FG%
- Jose Placer: 12.8 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (23-for-71)
- Carter Hendricksen: 10.2 PTS, 35.2 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (25-for-70)
- Dorian James: 5.1 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 54.5 3PT% (6-for-11)
- Emmanuel Adedoyin: 7.6 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 52.8 3PT% (28-for-53)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.