Oddsmakers expect the Philadelphia Eagles (9-7) to see their four-game winning streak come to an end, as they are touchdown underdogs in a matchup against the Dallas Cowboys (11-5) on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at Lincoln Financial Field. The contest has a point total set at 42.5.
Cowboys vs. Eagles Predictions
Cowboys Vs. Eagles Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Cowboys and Eagles: Last Three Games
- Dallas is 2-1-0 against the spread over its last three games, and has a 2-1 straight-up record in those contests.
- The Cowboys and their opponents have combined to hit the over in one of those games.
- The past three Cowboys games averaged 4.8 more points (47.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Philadelphia is 2-1-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall over its last three games.
- Two times in those three games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The past three Eagles games averaged 0.8 fewer points (41.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
Cowboys and Eagles: Betting Trends
- Dallas has covered the spread in a game 12 times this season (12-4-0).
- The Cowboys have an ATS record of 4-2 when playing as at least 7-point favorites.
- Games involving Dallas have hit the over seven times this season.
- The Cowboys have been the moneyline favorite 12 total times this season. They’ve gone 9-3 in those games.
- Dallas has a 4-2 record (winning 66.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -298 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Cowboys a 74.9% chance to win.
- Philadelphia has registered a 9-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- This year, Philadelphia’s games have hit the over nine times.
- This season, the Eagles have won three out of the nine games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Philadelphia has been at least a +239 underdog on the moneyline two times, losing each of those contests.
- This season, 12 of Dallas’ 16 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 42.5 points.
- A total of 11 of Philadelphia’s games ended with a combined score higher than 42.5 points this season.
- The Cowboys average 29.9 points per game against the Eagles’ 26.1, totaling 13.5 points over the game’s over/under of 42.5.
- The 41.7 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 0.8 fewer than the 42.5 total in this contest.
- The Cowboys have seen a 50.6 average over/under in their games this season, 8.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Eagles’ games have a total points bet of 46.8 points this season, 4.3 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Cowboys Players to Watch
- Dak Prescott is the 10th-best fantasy player overall this season and the ninth-best fantasy quarterback with 290.8 fantasy points (18.2 per game).
- Ezekiel Elliott has racked up total 202.1 fantasy points this year (12.6 per game), which make him the 32nd-ranked player overall and the fifth-ranked running back.
- CeeDee Lamb is 59th overall and 12th among receivers after scoring 149.3 fantasy points (averaging 9.3 per game) so far this season.
- Amari Cooper is working on the 84th-ranked fantasy season (25th among receivers) with 126.6 fantasy points, averaging 7.9 per game.
Eagles Players to Watch
- So far this season, Jalen Hurts is the No. 8 fantasy player overall and the No. 7 fantasy quarterback. He’s scored 312.2 points and is averaging 19.5 per game.
- Devonta Smith has racked up total 115.5 fantasy points this year (7.2 per game), which make him the 30th-ranked receiver and the 95th-ranked player overall.
- Miles Sanders is 39th among running backs and 124th overall with 93.2 fantasy points (averaging 5.8 per game) so far this season.
- Kenneth Gainwell’s fantasy season so far has him ranked 50th among running backs and 153rd overall with 77.7 points (4.9 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.