The Colorado Buffaloes (9-3, 0-0 Pac-12) will try to extend a three-game winning streak when they host the Washington State Cougars (8-5, 0-0 Pac-12) on Thursday, January 6, 2022 at Coors Events Center as just 1.5-point favorites. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 129.5.
Colorado vs. Washington State Predictions
Colorado vs. Washington State Betting Odds
Colorado vs. Washington State Betting Trends
- Colorado has covered the spread four times in 14 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Buffaloes have an ATS record of only 2-9-1.
- Games involving Colorado have hit the over six times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Buffaloes put up 71.0 points per game, 7.7 more points than the 63.3 the Cougars allow.
- Colorado is 1-4-1 against the spread and 6-0 overall when scoring more than 63.3 points.
- Washington State has put together a record of 6-7-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, Washington State’s games have hit the over five times.
- The Cougars’ 75.7 points per game are 10.5 more points than the 65.2 the Buffaloes allow.
- Washington State has put together a 5-4 ATS record and a 7-2 overall record in games it scores more than 65.2 points.
Colorado vs. Washington State Over/Under Trends
- Colorado and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (129.5 points) nine times this season.
- This season, nine of Washington State’s games have ended with a score higher than 129.5 points.
- The Buffaloes average 71.0 points per game against the Cougars’ 75.7, amounting to 17.2 points over the game’s point total of 129.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 128.5 points per game, 1.0 point less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Buffaloes have seen a 136.1 average over/under in their games this season, 6.6 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 11.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Cougars’ games this season (141.4 points).
Colorado Team Leaders
- Jabari Walker: 13.3 PTS, 8.1 REB, 44.0 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
- Evan Battey: 12.7 PTS, 55.2 FG%, 53.3 3PT% (8-for-15)
- Keeshawn Barthelemy: 11.1 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Eli Parquet: 7.8 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- Tristan da Silva: 7.5 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (7-for-27)
Washington State Team Leaders
- Michael Flowers: 13.8 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (36-for-89)
- Noah Williams: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.9 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (9-for-36)
- Efe Abogidi: 7.1 PTS, 1.8 BLK, 60.7 FG%
- Mouhamed Gueye: 6.3 PTS, 45.9 FG%
- TJ Bamba: 7.5 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (15-for-40)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.