Ahead of Saturday’s game, check out Cedrick Wilson’s player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN. His Dallas Cowboys (11-5) hit the field against the Philadelphia Eagles (9-7) in Week 18 at Lincoln Financial Field.
Wilson Receiving Insights
- Wilson’s 30.2 receiving yards per game are 8.3 fewer than his over/under for Saturday’s matchup.
- In three of 16 games this year, Wilson has put up over 38.5 receiving yards.
- Wilson has put up 0.8 more receiving yards per game (30.2) than his average prop total (29.4).
- In five of 11 games this season, Wilson has gone over on his prop for receiving yards.
- Wilson has four games with a touchdown catch this season, out of 16 played, but only a single TD each time.
Philadelphia Eagles Rankings
- The 229.4 passing yards per game allowed by the Eagles defense makes them the NFL’s 10th-ranked pass defense.
- The Eagles’ defense is 10th in the league by allowing 1.4 passing touchdowns per game to their opponents (23 total passing TDs).
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
|vs. Football Team||12/26/2021||2||10||0|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.