The Campbell Fighting Camels (7-4, 0-0 Big South) are at home in Big South action against the UNC Asheville Bulldogs (8-5, 0-0 Big South) on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Fighting Camels are favored by 7 points in the game. The matchup has a point total of 132.5.
Campbell vs. UNC Asheville Predictions
Campbell vs. UNC Asheville Betting Odds
Campbell vs. UNC Asheville Betting Trends
- Campbell has covered the spread three times in eight games with a set spread.
- The Fighting Camels are winless against the spread when they are 7-point favorites or more (0-1).
- Campbell’s games have gone over the total three times out of eight chances this season.
- The Fighting Camels average 67.6 points per game, only 1.8 more points than the 65.8 the Bulldogs allow.
- Campbell is 1-3 against the spread and 6-1 overall when scoring more than 65.8 points.
- UNC Asheville has put together a 7-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 4-0 when playing as at least 7-point underdogs.
- UNC Asheville games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under five times out of 10 chances this year.
- The Bulldogs score 17.1 more points per game (76.7) than the Fighting Camels give up to opponents (59.6).
- UNC Asheville has put together a 6-2 ATS record and an 8-3 overall record in games it scores more than 59.6 points.
Campbell vs. UNC Asheville Over/Under Trends
- This season, Campbell games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 132.5-point over/under just twice.
- This season, six games UNC Asheville played finished with a combined score higher than 132.5 points.
- The point total for the game of 132.5 is 11.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Fighting Camels (67.6 points per game) and the Bulldogs (76.7 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 125.4 points per game, 7.1 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Fighting Camels games is 2.4 points fewer than the over/under of 132.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 12.2 points separates the average total points bet in Bulldogs’ games (144.7 points) and this matchup’s over/under (132.5 points).
Campbell Team Leaders
- Jesus Carralero: 11 PTS, 1.8 STL, 1.2 BLK, 44.2 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- Cedric Henderson Jr.: 12.5 PTS, 50 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (10-for-29)
- Ricky Clemons: 10.3 PTS, 63.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Austin McCullough: 8.7 PTS, 55.9 FG%, 40 3PT% (14-for-35)
- Messiah Thompson: 8.8 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (16-for-48)
UNC Asheville Team Leaders
- Drew Pember: 10.8 PTS, 3.5 BLK, 43.9 FG%, 24.4 3PT% (11-for-45)
- Tajion Jones: 13.2 PTS, 46 FG%, 41 3PT% (34-for-83)
- LJ Thorpe: 10.4 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (4-for-13)
- Jamon Battle: 9.1 PTS, 56.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
- Trent Stephney: 6.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 34.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.