The Belmont Bruins (9-3, 0-0 OVC) are heavily favored (by 21 points) to continue a three-game home win streak when they host the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (6-9, 0-0 OVC) on Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 158.5.
Belmont vs. Southeast Missouri State Predictions
Belmont vs. Southeast Missouri State Betting Odds
Belmont vs. Southeast Missouri State Betting Trends
- Belmont has registered a 7-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- Belmont’s games have gone over the total five times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Bruins average just 2.2 fewer points per game (77.7) than the Redhawks allow (79.9).
- Belmont has a 4-1-1 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall when scoring more than 79.9 points.
- Southeast Missouri State is 10-3-0 against the spread this year.
- This season, Southeast Missouri State’s games have hit the over eight times out of 13 chances.
- The Redhawks’ 74.6 points per game are just four more points than the 70.6 the Bruins allow.
- Southeast Missouri State has put together a 4-3 ATS record and a 6-3 overall record in games it scores more than 70.6 points.
Belmont vs. Southeast Missouri State Over/Under Trends
- Belmont and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 158.5 points four times this season.
- There have been five Southeast Missouri State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 158.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 152.3 points per game, 6.2 points fewer than the over/under of 158.5 for this game.
- The 150.5 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are eight fewer than the 158.5 total in this contest.
- The Bruins have seen a 149.7 average over/under in their games this season, 8.8 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 12.9 points separates this contest’s over/under (158.5 points) and the average total points bet in Redhawks’ games (145.6 points) this season.
Belmont Team Leaders
- Nick Muszynski: 16.8 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 56.5 FG%
- Grayson Murphy: 8.4 PTS, 5.5 AST, 2.9 STL, 50 FG%, 28 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Ben Sheppard: 15.9 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (27-for-76)
- Will Richard: 11.1 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 43.9 3PT% (18-for-41)
- Luke Smith: 8.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.8 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (22-for-63)
Southeast Missouri State Team Leaders
- Phillip Russell: 15 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.8 FG%, 43.4 3PT% (33-for-76)
- Eric Reed Jr.: 16.1 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (35-for-94)
- Nygal Russell: 7.9 PTS, 44 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (15-for-43)
- Chris Harris: 10.9 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (15-for-49)
- Nana Akenten: 4.6 PTS, 26.7 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (12-for-51)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.