The Binghamton Bearcats (4-6, 0-0 America East) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Albany (NY) Great Danes (4-8, 0-0 America East) on Thursday, January 6, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 125.5.
Albany (NY) vs. Binghamton Predictions
Albany (NY) vs. Binghamton Betting Odds
|Albany (NY)||-3.5||125.5 points|
Albany (NY) vs. Binghamton Betting Trends
- Albany (NY) has gone 9-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Great Danes have not covered the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Albany (NY) have hit the over twice this season.
- The Great Danes put up 58.7 points per game, 9.1 fewer points than the 67.8 the Bearcats give up.
- Binghamton is 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Bearcats have gone 4-2 against the spread.
- This season, three of Binghamton’s games have gone over the point total out of eight chances.
- The Bearcats put up just 3.8 more points per game (70.9) than the Great Danes allow their opponents to score (67.1).
- Binghamton has put together a 2-2 ATS record and a 4-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67.1 points.
Albany (NY) vs. Binghamton Over/Under Trends
- This season, Albany (NY) games have hit the over on this game’s 125.5-point total five times.
- In Binghamton’s eight games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 125.5.
- The point total for the matchup of 125.5 is 4.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Great Danes (58.7 points per game) and the Bearcats (70.9 points per game).
- The 134.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 9.4 more than the 125.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Great Danes games is 134.3 points, 8.8 more than the over/under of 125.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 12.8 points separates the average total points bet in Bearcats’ games (138.3 points) and this game’s over/under (125.5 points).
Albany (NY) Team Leaders
- De’Vondre Perry: 13.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 50.8 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (13-for-36)
- Matt Cerruti: 9.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.2 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (20-for-45)
- Jamel Horton: 6.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 34.1 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (3-for-18)
- Justin Neely: 6.7 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (2-for-11)
- Trey Hutcheson: 6.5 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (13-for-38)
Binghamton Team Leaders
- Jacob Falko: 8.9 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
- George Tinsley: 6.4 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (3-for-18)
- Tyler Bertram: 10.9 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (22-for-54)
- John McGriff: 9.8 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
- Ogheneyole Akuwovo: 6.4 PTS, 54.5 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.