SWAC opponents square off when the Alabama State Hornets (3-11, 0-0 SWAC) visit the Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Lions (2-12, 0-0 SWAC) at H.O. Clemmons Arena, starting at 8:30 PM ET on Wednesday, January 5, 2022. The Golden Lions are 3.5-point underdogs in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 140.5.
Alabama State vs. UAPB Predictions
Alabama State vs. UAPB Betting Odds
|Alabama State||-3.5||140.5 points|
Alabama State vs. UAPB Last 10 Games
- Alabama State is 2-8 overall and 10-0-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Alabama State games has gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Hornets games averaged 143.4 total points, 2.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Hornets have scored 2.5 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UAPB covered the spread 10 times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 0-10 record straight-up in those games.
- UAPB and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Golden Lions’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.6 points scored. That’s 0.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Golden Lions have scored seven fewer points per contest compared to their 62.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Alabama State vs. UAPB Betting Trends
- Alabama State has covered the spread in a matchup 13 times this season (13-0-0).
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Hornets have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Games involving Alabama State have hit the over seven times out of 13 chances this season.
- The Hornets put up 68.1 points per game, 11.5 fewer points than the 79.6 the Golden Lions allow.
- When Alabama State puts up more than 79.6 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 3-1 overall.
- UAPB has covered the spread in a matchup 12 times this year (12-0-0).
- The Golden Lions are 11-0 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- UAPB’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 12 chances this year.
- The Golden Lions score 16.6 fewer points per game (62.5) than the Hornets allow (79.1).
Alabama State vs. UAPB Over/Under Trends
- Alabama State and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (140.5 points) eight times this season.
- This season, seven of UAPB’s games have ended with a score higher than 140.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 130.6 points per game, 9.9 points fewer than the total of 140.5 for this contest.
- This game’s total is 18.2 fewer points than the 158.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Hornets games is 143.8 points, 3.3 more than the over/under of 140.5 points for this contest.
- Golden Lions games have an over/under of 140.4 points this season, 0.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Alabama State Team Leaders
- Gerald Liddell: 11.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 1.2 BLK, 45.4 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (10-for-24)
- Kenny Strawbridge: 9.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (8-for-28)
- Isaiah Range: 8.7 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
- Jordan O’Neal: 7.9 PTS, 55.4 FG%
- Trace Young: 9.6 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (12-for-37)
UAPB Team Leaders
- Brandon Brown: 10 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.8 STL, 48.5 FG%, 25 3PT% (4-for-16)
- Shawn Williams: 13.4 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (38-for-114)
- Kylen Milton: 11.8 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (25-for-86)
- Trey Sampson: 12.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 1.1 BLK, 41.7 FG%, 25 3PT% (8-for-32)
- Dequan Morris: 11 PTS, 1.7 STL, 51.1 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.