The Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (0-11, 0-0 SWAC) are 7.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop an 11-game losing streak when they host the Alabama A&M Bulldogs (2-9, 0-0 SWAC) on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at Harrison HPER Complex. The contest airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5 points.
Alabama A&M vs. Mississippi Valley State Predictions
Alabama A&M vs. Mississippi Valley State Betting Odds
|Alabama A&M||-7.5||138.5 points|
Alabama A&M vs. Mississippi Valley State Betting Trends
- Alabama A&M is 10-1-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, three of Alabama A&M’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 56.9 points per game the Bulldogs record are 33.1 fewer points than the Delta Devils give up (90).
- Mississippi Valley State is a perfect 11-0-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 7.5 points or more so far this year, the Delta Devils went 11-0 against the spread.
- Mississippi Valley State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
- The Delta Devils score 7.0 fewer points per game (62.4) than the Bulldogs allow (69.4).
- Mississippi Valley State is 2-2 against the spread and 0-4 overall when it scores more than 69.4 points.
Alabama A&M vs. Mississippi Valley State Over/Under Trends
- Alabama A&M and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total (138.5 points) three times this season.
- This season, seven games Mississippi Valley State played finished with a combined score higher than 138.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 138.5 is 19.2 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (56.9 points per game) and the Delta Devils (62.4 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 159.4 points per game, 20.9 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Bulldogs games is 4.4 points fewer than the over/under of 138.5 points in this matchup.
- Delta Devils’ games have a total points bet of 148 points this season, 9.5 points more than the over/under for this game.
Alabama A&M Team Leaders
- Jalen Johnson: 14.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.8 FG%
- Garrett Hicks: 13.4 PTS, 2.1 STL, 35.1 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (23-for-67)
- Cameron Tucker: 5.9 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (2-for-11)
- EJ Williams: 7 PTS, 53.3 FG%
- Dailin Smith: 5.9 PTS, 25 FG%, 15.6 3PT% (5-for-32)
Mississippi Valley State Team Leaders
- Robert Carpenter: 17 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (24-for-72)
- Caleb Hunter: 12.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 29.9 FG%, 27 3PT% (24-for-89)
- David McCoy: 7.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44.1 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
- Gary Grant: 8 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 30 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Elijah Davis: 4.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.