The Abilene Christian Wildcats (10-2, 0-0 WAC) will try to extend an 11-game win streak when they host the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (7-4, 0-0 WAC) on Thursday, January 6, 2022 at Moody Coliseum (Abilene) as 5.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 138.5.
Abilene Christian vs. SFA Predictions
Abilene Christian vs. SFA Betting Odds
|Abilene Christian||-5.5||138.5 points|
Abilene Christian vs. SFA Betting Trends
- Abilene Christian has covered (or pushed) in each game with a spread this season to put together a 9-0-0 ATS record.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 5-0 when playing as at least 5.5-point favorites.
- This season, Abilene Christian’s games have hit the over four times out of nine chances.
- The Wildcats record 80.3 points per game, 6.9 more points than the 73.4 the ‘Jacks allow.
- When Abilene Christian puts up more than 73.4 points, it is 5-0 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- SFA has compiled a 4-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the ‘Jacks have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- SFA games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of seven chances this season.
- The ‘Jacks’ 76.3 points per game are 15.6 more points than the 60.7 the Wildcats give up.
- SFA is 3-4 against the spread and 7-4 overall when it scores more than 60.7 points.
Abilene Christian vs. SFA Over/Under Trends
- Abilene Christian and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (138.5 points) four times this season.
- This season, six games SFA played finished with a combined score higher than 138.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 138.5 is 18.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (80.3 points per game) and the ‘Jacks (76.3 points per game).
- The 134.1 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 4.4 fewer than the 138.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Wildcats games is 135.3 points, 3.2 fewer than the over/under of 138.5 points for this contest.
- ‘Jacks’ games have a total points bet of 145.5 points this season, 7.0 points more than the over/under for this game.
Abilene Christian Team Leaders
- Airion Simmons: 9.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 46.7 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (6-for-27)
- Cameron Steele: 9.6 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Reggie Miller: 6.7 PTS, 2.1 STL, 39.1 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (8-for-26)
- Damien Daniels: 7.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 33.0 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (4-for-26)
- Makhi Morris: 10.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 51.9 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (13-for-36)
SFA Team Leaders
- Gavin Kensmil: 16.3 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.3 STL, 62.5 FG%
- Sadaidriene Hall: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 1.3 BLK, 60.8 FG%
- David Kachelries: 12.0 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.5 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (18-for-46)
- Calvin Solomon: 8.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 57.7 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (2-for-5)
- Roti Ware: 10.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.6 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (9-for-22)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.