The Youngstown State Penguins (8-5, 0-0 Horizon) visit the Robert Morris Colonials (2-10, 0-0 Horizon) in a matchup of Horizon teams at UPMC Events Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 5, 2022. The Penguins are 2-point favorites in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 144.5.
Youngstown State vs. Robert Morris Predictions
Youngstown State vs. Robert Morris Betting Odds
|Youngstown State||-2||144.5 points|
Youngstown State vs. Robert Morris Betting Trends
- Youngstown State has covered the spread in a matchup six times this season (6-5-0).
- The Penguins are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Games involving Youngstown State have hit the over seven times out of 11 chances this season.
- The 74.2 points per game the Penguins put up are the same as the Colonials give up.
- Youngstown State has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when scoring more than 78.8 points.
- Robert Morris is 9-2-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Colonials have an ATS record of 9-1.
- This year, seven of Robert Morris’ games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Colonials score only 2.2 more points per game (70) than the Penguins give up to opponents (67.8).
- Robert Morris is 1-6 against the spread and 2-6 overall when it scores more than 67.8 points.
Youngstown State vs. Robert Morris Over/Under Trends
- Youngstown State and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (144.5 points) four times this season.
- In Robert Morris’ 11 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 144.5.
- The point total for the matchup of 144.5 is 0.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Penguins (74.2 points per game) and the Colonials (70 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 146.6 points per game, 2.1 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Penguins games is 3.6 points fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 2.2 points more than the average over/under in Colonials’ games this season (142.3 points).
Youngstown State Team Leaders
- Michael Akuchie: 13.6 PTS, 7.2 REB, 46.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
- Tevin Olison: 11.8 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (19-for-67)
- Dwayne Cohill: 9.7 PTS, 45 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Shemar Rathan-Mayes: 8.1 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (14-for-30)
- Luke Chicone: 3.5 PTS, 46.3 FG%
Robert Morris Team Leaders
- Kahliel Spear: 11.7 PTS, 7.5 REB, 45.5 FG%
- Rasheem Dunn: 12.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.9 FG%, 40 3PT% (8-for-20)
- Enoch Cheeks: 7.3 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 52.2 3PT% (12-for-23)
- Matt Mayers: 5.9 PTS, 70 FG%, 100 3PT% (2-for-2)
- Michael Green III: 9.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.5 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (11-for-39)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.