The Western Carolina Catamounts (6-7, 0-0 SoCon) are 1-point favorites as they try to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Citadel Bulldogs (6-5, 0-0 SoCon) on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at Ramsey Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 153.5 points.
Western Carolina vs. Citadel Predictions
Western Carolina vs. Citadel Betting Odds
|Western Carolina||-1||153.5 points|
Western Carolina vs. Citadel Betting Trends
- Western Carolina has compiled a 10-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Catamounts are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Games involving Western Carolina have hit the over eight times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Catamounts score 76.8 points per game, 5.5 more points than the 71.3 the Bulldogs give up.
- Western Carolina has a 6-5 record against the spread and a 5-6 record overall when scoring more than 71.3 points.
- Citadel has put together a record of 5-3-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this year, the Bulldogs have gone 3-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Citadel have hit the over three times out of eight chances this year.
- The Bulldogs’ 81.9 points per game are only 4.4 more points than the 77.5 the Catamounts give up.
- Citadel is 4-0 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it scores more than 77.5 points.
Western Carolina vs. Citadel Over/Under Trends
- Western Carolina and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (153.5 points) seven times this season.
- This season, Citadel has played just two games with a combined score over 153.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 153.5 is 5.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Catamounts (76.8 points per game) and the Bulldogs (81.9 points per game).
- The 148.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.7 fewer than the 153.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Catamounts games is 147.3 points, 6.2 fewer than the over/under of 153.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.5 points separates this game’s over/under (153.5 points) and the average total points bet in Bulldogs’ games (153 points) this season.
Western Carolina Team Leaders
- Nick Robinson: 15 PTS, 7.6 REB, 41.8 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (33-for-85)
- Vonterius Woolbright: 9.2 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
- Travion McCray: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.6 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (20-for-59)
- Cam Bacote: 7.1 PTS, 35.4 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (12-for-52)
- Joe Petrakis: 7.9 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (20-for-51)
Citadel Team Leaders
- Hayden Brown: 20.1 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.5 STL, 53.5 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (13-for-47)
- Stephen Clark: 9.4 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 62 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
- Jason Roche: 14.2 PTS, 42 FG%, 42 3PT% (42-for-100)
- Tyler Moffe: 9.2 PTS, 40 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (10-for-43)
- Brent Davis: 9.1 PTS, 40.5 FG%, 31 3PT% (13-for-42)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.