The UCF Knights (9-3, 0-0 AAC) host the Temple Owls (7-6, 0-0 AAC) after winning four home games in a row. The Knights are double-digit favorites by 11 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 5, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 133.5.
UCF vs. Temple Predictions
UCF vs. Temple Betting Odds
UCF vs. Temple Betting Trends
- UCF has gone 6-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 11-point favorites or more, the Knights have an ATS record of 1-4.
- This season, six of UCF’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Knights score 7.4 more points per game (73.4) than the Owls give up (66.0).
- UCF has a 4-4 record against the spread and a 7-1 record overall when scoring more than 66.0 points.
- Temple has covered the spread nine times this year (9-3-0).
- The Owls are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- Temple’s games have gone over the total five times out of 12 chances this season.
- The Owls average only 2.2 more points per game (67.1) than the Knights give up (64.9).
- When it scores more than 64.9 points, Temple is 6-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
UCF vs. Temple Over/Under Trends
- UCF and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (133.5 points) six times this season.
- In Temple’s 12 games this season, four have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 133.5.
- The total for the contest of 133.5 is 7.0 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Knights (73.4 points per game) and the Owls (67.1 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 130.9 points per game, 2.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Knights have seen a 137.8 average over/under in their games this season, 4.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.5 points separates the average total points bet in Owls’ games (135 points) and this matchup’s over/under (133.5 points).
UCF Team Leaders
- Darius Perry: 11.3 PTS, 5 AST, 1.5 STL, 40.7 FG%, 43.8 3PT% (21-for-48)
- Darin Green Jr.: 15.1 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (37-for-85)
- Brandon Mahan: 10.9 PTS, 1.8 STL, 36.8 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (22-for-72)
- C.J. Walker: 8.5 PTS, 58 FG%, 50 3PT% (3-for-6)
- Cheikh Mbacke Diong: 6.3 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 58.5 FG%
Temple Team Leaders
- Damian Dunn: 13.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.2 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (14-for-43)
- Jeremiah Williams: 9.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (5-for-30)
- Nick Jourdain: 4.6 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 36.2 FG%, 18.2 3PT% (4-for-22)
- Khalif Battle: 13.6 PTS, 53.8 FG%, 48.8 3PT% (21-for-43)
- Jahlil White: 4.7 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 11.1 3PT% (2-for-18)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.