The Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (10-5, 0-0 CAA) are just 1.5-point underdogs as they try to build on a four-game home winning streak when they square off against the Towson Tigers (9-5, 0-0 CAA) on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at Bob Carpenter Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 137 points.
Towson vs. Delaware Predictions
Towson vs. Delaware Betting Odds
Towson vs. Delaware Last 10 Games
- Towson has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Towson and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 136.2 total points, 0.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 0.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Delaware is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Delaware and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Fightin’ Blue Hens games averaged 6.5 more points (143.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Fightin’ Blue Hens have scored 3.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 74.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Towson vs. Delaware Betting Trends
- Towson is 9-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Tigers went 6-3 against the spread.
- Towson’s games have gone over the total five times this season.
- The 71.9 points per game the Tigers score are just 2.6 more points than the Fightin’ Blue Hens allow (69.3).
- When Towson scores more than 69.3 points, it is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
- Delaware has registered a 9-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have an ATS record of 5-0 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Delaware games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens score 9.7 more points per game (74.3) than the Tigers give up (64.6).
- Delaware is 6-7 against the spread and 9-5 overall when it scores more than 64.6 points.
Towson vs. Delaware Over/Under Trends
- This season, Towson and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 137 points five times.
- This season, 10 games Delaware played finished with a combined score over 137 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.2 points per game, 9.2 points more than the over/under of 137 for this contest.
- The 133.9 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 3.1 fewer than the 137 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Tigers games is 137, matching the over/under of 137 for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.8 points fewer than the average over/under in Fightin’ Blue Hens’ games this season (141.8 points).
Towson Team Leaders
- Cameron Holden: 13.8 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.6 STL, 48.2 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (13-for-32)
- Terry Nolan Jr.: 12.2 PTS, 1.9 STL, 36.1 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (17-for-70)
- Nicolas Timberlake: 14 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (29-for-71)
- Charles Thompson: 7.9 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 56.4 FG%
- James Gibson: 9.9 PTS, 41 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (24-for-59)
Delaware Team Leaders
- Dylan Painter: 14.1 PTS, 7.5 REB, 56.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (3-for-9)
- Jameer Nelson Jr.: 13.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.5 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (25-for-68)
- Kevin Anderson: 11.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.4 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (19-for-66)
- Andrew Carr: 8.6 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (7-for-18)
- Ryan Allen: 13.7 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (34-for-84)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.