The No. 18 Tennessee Volunteers (9-3, 0-0 SEC) are heavy favorites (-15) as they look to continue a three-game home winning streak when they square off against the Ole Miss Rebels (8-4, 0-0 SEC) on Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at Thompson-Boling Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 133.5.
Tennessee vs. Ole Miss Predictions
Tennessee vs. Ole Miss Betting Odds
Tennessee vs. Ole Miss Betting Trends
- Tennessee is 9-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Volunteers have an ATS record of 4-2 when playing as at least 15-point favorites.
- This season, Tennessee’s games have hit the over five times.
- The 77.5 points per game the Volunteers average are 14.1 more points than the Rebels allow (63.4).
- Tennessee has an 8-2 record against the spread and a 9-1 record overall when scoring more than 63.4 points.
- Ole Miss has registered a 3-8-0 record against the spread this year.
- Ole Miss’ games have gone over the total five times out of 11 chances this season.
- The Rebels put up 10.0 more points per game (70.4) than the Volunteers give up to opponents (60.4).
- Ole Miss has put together a 4-5 ATS record and an 8-2 overall record in games it scores more than 60.4 points.
Tennessee vs. Ole Miss Over/Under Trends
- This season, Tennessee and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 133.5 points seven times.
- Five of Ole Miss’ games ended with a combined score over 133.5 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 133.5 is 14.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Volunteers (77.5 points per game) and the Rebels (70.4 points per game).
- The 123.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 9.7 fewer than the 133.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Volunteers have seen a 141.6 average over/under in their games this season, 8.1 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of three points separates the average total points bet in Rebels’ games (136.5 points) and this matchup’s over/under (133.5 points).
Tennessee Team Leaders
- Santiago Vescovi: 13.3 PTS, 2.1 STL, 41.5 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (33-for-93)
- Kennedy Chandler: 14 PTS, 5.3 AST, 2 STL, 44.4 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (16-for-43)
- Olivier Nkamhoua: 9.3 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 52.3 FG%, 52.6 3PT% (10-for-19)
- John Fulkerson: 9 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 57.4 FG%
- Josiah-Jordan James: 5.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 1.1 BLK, 27.9 FG%, 22 3PT% (11-for-50)
Ole Miss Team Leaders
- Jarkel Joiner: 14.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.8 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (22-for-62)
- Nysier Brooks: 8.9 PTS, 7.8 REB, 61.4 FG%
- Luis Rodriguez: 7.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.1 FG%, 31 3PT% (13-for-42)
- Jaemyn Brakefield: 8.8 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (14-for-35)
- Tye Fagan: 6.6 PTS, 50.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.